Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am still acumulating the parts for the 408 swap. Got a new, race built 904 for it......Still need intake, Carb, Cam, push rods, lifters, gaskets, you get the idea....AND GV unit....the bank buster....
my rotating assembly and bearings are all new but got them on a big summit sale and stacked coupon codes, saved me about 50%. i didn't save much on those heads i got from you, about 100 bucks when all done, but i have all upgraded parts in them. but where i think it'll save me more is IF i get them ported, i'll save about 100-150 on disassembly.

IMO, this swap is daunting to say the least.....BUT!!!!!Damn!!!!! Is the 8.75 even up to this kind of HP, Torque?

Should be, with that power and crazy throttle response, traction will be the weakest link....

I am still acumulating the parts for the 408 swap. Got a new, race built 904 for it......Still need intake, Carb, Cam, push rods, lifters, gaskets, you get the idea....AND GV unit....the bank buster....
my original target budget for my 440 was 6500. that was with factory heads ported thru Indy Cylinder head. now that I've saved money elsewhere, and got those eddy heads which flow the same as the factory ported ones would have, i think i will leave them porting alone. I just can't decide

IMO, this swap is daunting to say the least.....BUT!!!!!Damn!!!!! Is the 8.75 even up to this kind of HP, Torque?

They put 8 3/4 axles in the super stock auto trans cars... They did 9 - 10 seconds....
drive.gif

Last edited:
my original target budget for my 440 was 6500. that was with factory heads ported thru Indy Cylinder head. now that I've saved money elsewhere, and got those eddy heads which flow the same as the factory ported ones would have, i think i will leave them porting alone. I just can't decide

Speaking of can't decide...

Jack and Jill worked at the mill
Until the work did slack off

"I can't decide", the miller cried
whether to lay Jill or Jack off...

Speaking of can't decide...

Jack and Jill worked at the mill
Until the work did slack off

"I can't decide", the miller cried
whether to lay Jill or Jack off...
Get laid off again?

If I remember right chicory is a nut that gets roasted and ground with the coffee to basically make you think you have more coffee than you do :lol:
Chicory is actually a weed if you will that is tall and stringy and grows down South, (also maybe California? I have no idea) blooms in the heat of the summer with a blue flower. Often times on side of road. Roots are dried and ground, adds a bit of earthy wang to your coffee. I think? No one wants to see me on coffee!

man, this virtual learning **** is BS. I should be getting paid for this

I discovered today that the replacement seat foams are not exactly the same. Always a set back......Anyhow, glued the separate panels in place, and will hit it again tomorrow. Hopefully the new seat covers won't be to tight..
PXL_20201109_201207690.jpg
PXL_20201109_201410152.jpg

so i had my washing machine repaired Friday by a certified whirlpool rep, now i have a puddle of water under it. it wasn't leaking before :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Yep, sorry I edited my post after I seen you check the drain hose, but yes check it inside the machine as well as what I mentioned in my edited post.
he replaced the bearing and seal on the tub. I'm wondering if more aint jacked up.

-
Back