Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I ordered a new gas cap for my daily driver as the message center keeps flagging it saying "check gas cap"... The clicks seem a little weak, so I ordered a new one...

On the rockauto site, they ask how did you hear about us???

So I answered that I heard about them from aliens on a UFO when I was abducted....

That'll give them something to think about.... :lol:

close. It’s first grade work. The problem isn’t the difficulty, it’s getting my daughter to do it while at home with 15 million distractions. Then they want her on these “zoom” meetings, which are scheduled at the same time as my work video conference calls, so yeah, pain in the ***.
And how many kids that age can really navigate on a computer?? They are asking a lot.

Last edited:
I've been here before. Long story short I just left for a while because I kinda lost interest in the truck. Then I bought my Buick and that just rekindled my love for wrenching again.
I remember you coming through a couple years ago. You just have to remember in this group, your dealing with old guys, who's memory is just as short as their di...oh whoops no derogatory remarks.:p Hahahaha!!

I ordered a new gas cap for my daily driver as the message center keeps flagging it saying "check gas cap"... The clicks seem a little weak, so I ordered a new one...

On the rockauto site, they ask how did you hear about us???

So I answered that I heard about them from aliens on a UFO when I was abducted....

That'll give them something to think about.... :lol:
Hey Karl, can you find the thread where you and Dibbons got the info for the 340 cam? The conversation need to go there.

I remember you coming through a couple years ago. You just have to remember in this group, your dealing with old guys, who's memory is just as short as their di...oh whoops no derogatory remarks.:p Hahahaha!!
Who you calling old?!? I’m not old... yet.

It's Wheelie Wednesday!

badwheelie.jpg

Goooood morning :D.

So we went to Irwindale Raceway one Saturday night, nitro match races. Steve Evans of TV fame was the announcer/track manager at the time at Irwindale. He had just finished one of his long stories on the PA system about the brand new Christmas Tree they had installed at the track. A Fiat altered rolls out, The Blue Baron, blown chebbie if i remember right, pretty little car. He does his burnouts and gets staged. Upon launch it looked just like this Bantam, and headed the same direction. Blue Baron leaves the earth, nails the brand new tree suspended above the track, comes back to earth on his roof, and one bounce and back on his tires, driver unharmed. Colored glass all over the starting line, light fixture dangling precariously, Steve Evans speechless. We walked around to the pit side while they installed the spare tree. :rofl:

Hey Karl, can you find the thread where you and Dibbons got the info for the 340 cam? The conversation need to go there.

No, I'm done arguing with that asshole... I deleted most of my posts since they are not 'relevant'.... I don't want to clutter up a wanted thread...

That's why I stay here in the coffee thread and not offer any help/suggestions in the tech forum because I don't need the drama...

Let them figure it out themselves....

It's a shame that you can't help others because someone wants to come in and bully you when all you try to do is offer help... :icon_fU:

No, I'm done arguing with that asshole... I deleted most of my posts since they are not 'relevant'.... I don't want to clutter up a wanted thread...

That's why I stay here in the coffee thread and not offer any help/suggestions in the tech forum because I don't need the drama...

Let them figure it out themselves....

It's a shame that you can't help others because someone wants to come in and bully you when all you try to do is offer help... :icon_fU:
Exactly. The OP was looking for a original cam to copy. (or so I took it) I offered your information because you have already gone down that road and then some jackwagon steps in and starts arguing about how imperfect your copy is. THat's Bull Sheite!

Last edited:
Hay now !! Isn't this a no drama thread ?
Good ! Good try on krazy and toolman part on that thread, never quit helping people if you can , seems like flies are attracted to good help these days.
Goop morning men !

IMG_4307.jpg

Hay now !! Isn't this a no drama thread ?
Good ! Good try on krazy and toolman part on that thread, never quit helping people if you can , seems like flies are attracted to good help these days.
Goop morning men !

View attachment 1715632347
Yep. So changing subject. Has anyone used this eBay fender and door bolt kits in their A body?

@memike I logged out of C bodies and told our leader I was going. That place is B/S and I want no part of it. We are volunteers here and don't need the BS of jackass members that need to go. They take over his sites and ruin them for all the good members that came here to talk about cars.

@memike I logged out of C bodies and told our leader I was going. That place is B/S and I want no part of it. We are volunteers here and don't need the BS of jackass members that need to go. They take over his sites and ruin them for all the good members that came here to talk about cars.
Seems like I have heard that from another member, b body and sme E body people are rude and very self infatuated

Send off the grille today. I was planning on doing a couple oil changes today but tomorrow is supposed to be a nicer day by 10°. Tomorrow it is.

Same for me yesterday Mike, today will be a better day to cut the new hood out for my hot rod 59 Rocket Feather Craft

20201022_104238.jpg

20201022_115525.jpg

-
Back