Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well fellows, time to hit the ground, keep a smile on today, even just to bug people wondering.
Have a great day , hope everyone has a super one.

Later .....oops, down to 189 lbs now, hope to keep the winter weight off

20201112_123850.jpg

So I got a quote back from the place that I used to use to build my truck pulling injectors. They can rebuild my injectors and bore them out to about a 35-50 hp gain for 180 bucks. Or if I wanted to go big boy injectors, about 800 bucks. For 200 hp gain.... oh and a lot of smoke haha

With the one gallon paint can sized exhaust tip pointed in the driver's window on the Prius next to you at the stoplight :rofl:
Haha no. This truck has 4 inch all the way to the tip. Tip flares a bit to maybe 4.5 inch. Those stupid trash can sized tips annoy me.

Good morning folks.. Teeth in pain this morning, braces got torqued hard since Im basically done with them. I volunteered to go until feb or march with them to try to get a little bit more out of them. It will be a couple days of eating soft food for me.

Good morning folks.. Teeth in pain this morning, braces got torqued hard since Im basically done with them. I volunteered to go until feb or march with them to try to get a little bit more out of them. It will be a couple days of eating soft food for me.
Lot's of good stuff in here:

546.jpg

Atta boy!
How was your Birthday? Did you turn 29 yet? :poke::rofl:
Couple more years. It was pretty laid back. Dana asked what I wanted for dinner and of course I asked for Pizza. Rare treat for me now since she cant eat it because of her diet. Daughter also came home and we just spent the evening chilling out.

Quad outside running. Want to let it warm up good then go for a rip.

@toolmanmike

A while back, you recommended some snap ring pliers that would work to remove the tail shaft of a 727. I thought I book marked it but I can’t find that bookmark. You wouldn’t happen to remember what those were by chance would you?

-
Back