Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just realized the 360 block is a magnum block. So I can use the factory roller lifters and hold down system!!!! Save a lot of money, score...Pic a part here I come....

In on a break from scraping undercoating and radiusing the spare tire carrier. Man is that undercoat stubborn, been switching between flap disc, wire wheel, 80 grit sandpaper and heatgun/scraper. WISH I could just sand blast the whole underside. I did the front to the firewall a long time ago, forgot how much fun/time that was!

We lit a fire in our indoor fireplace for first time, doing the burn off for a new stove, stinky! Now we've set off fire alarms even though had windows open for first couple hours, had fire to over 700 degrees for recommended time, oh well. Pugs don't like it any more than me, these new fire alarms that actually say "fire" and their beeps are louder than hell!!

Well, at least I didn’t strike out on the season

113C0DEA-8C57-4DFF-9F11-76DEF9515279.jpeg

Not bad. 4 1/2 hours O'side to home on Thanksgiving weekend. Easy drive until I got to a point where everyone decided they wanted to go to the beaches from Ventura to Santa Barbara. Covid spike here they come :BangHead: .

Shopping for my secret santa! I actually already bought something a couple weeks ago. I'm excited!!
That’s honestly what I’m gonna miss the most this year, our office Christmas party. We always do a big pitch in and then a “Dirty Santa” (no Karl not a dirty sanchez)
15 dollar limit but the stealing and strategy that goes on is hilarious

I NEVER kill deer That Small.........
Yeah I probably should have let her walk but oh well. That’s only the second doe I’ve shot in 22 years of hunting, I generally stick with a buck only rule. But figured with us staring down meat shortages here locally, and looking like we’re going back into lock down as a state, I wanted to at least put a little bit in the freezer

Today was the last day of our season so it was now or never
Do what it takes. buddy’s daughter passed on a good size doe,as she wanted a trophy buck. Never got one. She was hitting a 24” target at 565 yds. At 10 years old.

In on a break from scraping undercoating and radiusing the spare tire carrier. Man is that undercoat stubborn, been switching between flap disc, wire wheel, 80 grit sandpaper and heatgun/scraper. WISH I could just sand blast the whole underside. I did the front to the firewall a long time ago, forgot how much fun/time that was!
Oven cleaner works great then power wash it off.

-
Back