Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks!!
A friend and I did the engine when we rebuilt it a couple years ago.
It came with a lot of red/blue AN and I changed it all out to nickle for the look.
I got the idea of the shroud to cover the radiator off an old pic I saw in a magazine.
I drew it up and a friend made it for me...one piece.
Like she says "its only money, and why leave it all to the kids".
One customer would tip me 20 for doing an oil change. Said why should the boss make all the money, i have lots and my kids dont need it..

Small break in the shop action. My hound was being needy as only a totally spoiled dog can be. Just kept hitting me with the snout till I relented and we went a chasing rabbits! Car can wait. It is a sunny day up here today. Front yard is all corn stubble, rabbits abound!

7D0108F1-9129-46D6-91A4-EEC140DAC71B.jpeg

Well I'm out to the yard to finish up the end of season yard work.
Wife went back to med-assist to see why her fever is hanging around after five days on the drugs.
She asked if I wanted to go, and I replied "Go sit around with a bunch of sick people, NO".

Small break in the shop action. My hound was being needy as only a totally spoiled dog can be. Just kept hitting me with the snout till I relented and we went a chasing rabbits! Car can wait. It is a sunny day up here today. Front yard is all corn stubble, rabbits abound!

View attachment 1715638635
No wabbits in site, but was just outside with Holley for a bit. :thumbsup:

Got door hanging. It rubs in a few places, need to shim front of cab up,and move all the front sheet metal around to fit. A bit of a pain.

did a little test on my brakes, jacked up rear, started truck and idling in 1st. Cant stall it. Right wheel wont stop. Hmmm. The plot sickens....

Thinking if i went to 15/16 wheel cyls in place of 7/8” i would gain a little more push on the shoes.

Well, got a little shimming done, clutch pedal isnt rubbing floor any more. Fenders almost line up with doors. Lots of fiddly stuff. But getting there.

-
Back