Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kind of funny I saw it for sale before I had the Cuda and pointed it out to a friend. He bought it to sell, and then the cuda came into my life. Told him I want it. Now we just have to hook up, to far to ship reasonably.

OH man you have to love people had a member with one of THOSE cars in another forum wanting a certain timing light for months, tire kicker extrodinare. Well we finally work out a price and I sen him a invoce he replied to it what is this a scam? To the invoice in Paypal. Screw it told him I wont sell it to him he will prob get hurt using it! I never do that but kind of had to.:rofl:

OH man you have to love people had a member with one of THOSE cars in another forum wanting a certain timing light for months, tire kicker extrodinare. Well we finally work out a price and I sen him a invoce he replied to it what is this a scam? To the invoice in Paypal. Screw it told him I wont sell it to him he will prob get hurt using it! I never do that but kind of had to.:rofl:

Damn. Just DAMN.

Every now and then I get a idiot. Usually the high end ones that think they know every thing since they read it. Rob I have stories you would never believe.

Prob some of it. Thermostats probably, vac advances definately, have to look up numbers on the other stuff. Glad I have most of the books for that older stuff.

Some of them vacuum advances look like early Hemi stuff.

Haha she's a green tea drinker. I've never seen her drink coffee.
Speaking of her she went to the orth a couple weeks ago. Gets her left hip replaced Feb 1st.
This will be her fifth hip surgery. After this surgery she'll have had three hip arthroscopic and two replacements.

Morning folks. Me needs coffee!
Here ya go.
female-barista-in-a-small-coffee-shop-stock-photography_csp57306404.jpg

article-0-0EBC0A7C00000578-727_634x821.jpg

-
Back