Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Neighbor we gave a tray of lasagna to she gave us a fresh pecan pie from Georgia yesterday, darn that is good stuff right there!

But I thought it was yesterday! Dam I need to backread! NOT!
I don't backread either, something about a guy doing a nude photo shoot with a green tractor and a guy in Chicago shaving a sheep. And some weird chick wanting to eat at Waffle House.

Or some something

Tomorrow is supposed to be warm .... like 65 *F so I should get up early and get some yard cleaning done. They finally lifted the burn ban that's been on since April so I can finally burn 3 big piles that have accumulated.

You lucky girl. Only supposed to get to the mid 40s here.

We are actually good here now. Received prob 3" of rain Xmas eve and my pond is actually full now, first time since June.

We are actually good here now. Received prob 3" of rain Xmas eve and my pond is actually full now, first time since June.

Yeah we got a crappile of rain too. Lost a few trees to the high wind, but thank goodness they are all in the woods.

I dont think we lost any. I have a huge ash in the yard that got killed by the bugs that wiped out all of the ash around here. Just waiting for that thing to fall it will take out the power line to the neighbors. Got a quote to take it down 1500, Screw it let it fall thats what home owners insurance is about.

Nice Rob you sold that Mallory. Dam good old school distributor. I got away from them due to hard to find parts.

I dont think we lost any. I have a huge ash in the yard that got killed by the bugs that wiped out all of the ash around here. Just waiting for that thing to fall it will take out the power line to the neighbors. Got a quote to take it down 1500, Screw it let it fall thats what home owners insurance is about.

Damn right. Make them do some work for those premiums.

Just saw it marked sold. Dont blame you for what you did. I am just packed here with stuff I was going to sell at Carlisle last year. That did not work out for me. Hopefully they have it this year.

Just saw it marked sold. Dont blame you for what you did. I am just packed here with stuff I was going to sell at Carlisle last year. That did not work out for me. Hopefully they have it this year.

Thinkin seriously about beating both pieces to hell with my sledge hammer and posting pictures. It's not like I will be using either and I could really use the shelf space. There's fixin to be a pretty big box of parts goin to the dump.

That was a great deal on the cluster. I got lucky mine is good.

I thought so too. I don't know for sure....but do you know if it will swap into my 64 and work? I know it will physically fit.

Also.....do you happen to have JUST the plug wire clamp for a timing light?

Inductive? Also what brand makes a difference. Maybe on one of the parts lights.

I am putting a NOS rear defogger in a friend has the whole dealer install package for it. That is seriously hard to find for a first gen Cuda.

-
Back