Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She got treated good this year, Gourmet can of dog food, a few bones that were fresh with meat on them, then Danny (daughter) comes over and gave her a goodie basket. (she is dogs original owner). Hell dog got more than I did!:rofl:

I chugged an energy drink about 8 pm so I caint sleep but I really should.

More than being sleepy, I'm hungry but there's no where to go now and I'm not driving around at 3 am on a weekend. Never know what's out there. I wish taco bell was open now

I chugged an energy drink about 8 pm so I caint sleep but I really should.

More than being sleepy, I'm hungry but there's no where to go now and I'm not driving around at 3 am on a weekend. Never know what's out there. I wish taco bell was open now

Yeah you're too far north for a Waffle House.

Yeah you're too far north for a Waffle House.
They have those in Colorado but I'm still quite a ways from me.

20201226_025907.jpg

Tomorrow is supposed to be warm .... like 65 *F so I should get up early and get some yard cleaning done. They finally lifted the burn ban that's been on since April so I can finally burn 3 big piles that have accumulated.

Just picked this up a lot of stuff I don't want, but can you see why I got it? This is a test!
s-l1600.jpg

Actually that's today....... today is tomorrow and tomorrow is today and the now is the morning and the morning is now

-
Back