Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks good... Just be sure the frame is all good. Makes all the difference. Would be an absolute go/no go for me if I ever buy another one.
It is in the driest part of the country, so rust should not be an issue.....:lol:

Enjoying another cup of coffee for a Christmas day drink.. But this one is slightly modified... - 'Kentucky' coffee with a generous shot of 1792, a little sugar in it and whipped cream on top.

One more Xmas pix for all y’all!

2DB0FA0D-7FBB-4C48-90B5-B50259BAE17B.jpeg

Sounds great! I believe I'll be trying one later!
I was gonna just dump some in, but found a recipe online. Said start with 1.5 oz of bourbon in cup.(just leave room for some coffee -LOL) "muddle' it with 4tsp of sugar(I only used 2). Once dissolved add coffee -I did about 6oz. They wanted you to actually whip the cream. We had the stuff in the can -I did a quick blast of that on top. Mmmm

Dinner is done, Daughter gone now working on predictions for the end of 2020. Think I nailed it!

hp_toho_godzillavssmog_800.jpg

Our dinner was a bit different than traditional ham or whatever. Since just 2 of us we did surf n turf. Nice filet (I think mine was about 10oz)and small lobster tail. Just some mashed taters and green beans with it..:thumbsup:

I had the same ol cold sh** they been feedin me for a week. But I'm grateful I'm alive, and grateful I have food to eat....

Stay strong Mitch, remember your end goal. Cold food and no cigars are a small price to pay for your your extended family and hanging in your pool huffing a cigar, admiring the scenery and sipping a toddy. Korea will just be a blip on your memory. Or look at it this way, you could still be back in the States wondering how on earth am I going to get back to VN. Heck you are almost there!

Merry Christmas everyone!

The wind storm last night got wicked around midnight and did a bunch of damage around the neighborhood. Lots of roof and tree damage.

We fared reasonably well but it knocked down the neighbor’s 18’ pine tree next to the holly trees we planted and it’s laying in our yard. Fortunately it missed the holly trees by inches and fell between them and the bird feeder. The root ball from the pine was torn out of the ground. Looks like I have a weekend project to cut it up and pull it out.

Not much for me in the way of Christmas presents this year other than some new clothes. It’s actually welcome since I have shrunk out of nearly all my clothes after having lost over 95 lbs. so far. I now have medium and heavy weight sweatshirts in every color of the rainbow plus a nice cozy bathrobe that fits me. A couple of nice sweaters too.

All in all, it was a nice day. I hope eveyone else is doing well too!

My son had key tags made, etched with an image of our lab. I cried. Almost a year, i miss my dog.
went and visited my Mom, brought her a couple days worth of christmas dinner.

son bought me a cordless jigsaw, thing is a beast. And a new retractable cord reel. Another addition to the shop.
Some pictures of stuff that didnt show up, but that was expected.
Overall, it was a good day.

-
Back