Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think the biggest lesson I learned that if you think you even might have it go get tested.
If you test positive check in with your doctor.
I called my primary at the VA what a waste.
They sent me an antibiotic that took three day for the overnight mail to get to me.
By then I was having trouble breathing a continuous cough and 102 temp after a week.
They didn't ask me to come in and told me to use cough drops and take Tylenol for the fever. :wtf:
Cheryl called BS and called the local regional medical center in town.
They had me in the doctor's office in 45 minutes and off to the hospital I went with double pneumonia, 104 temp, and an 82 oxygen level.
Don't screw around go to the doctor, ER, whatever it takes. The sooner is the better with this virus.
When your sick like this with it it's not going away without proper medical treatment!!
The breating and low o2 is the bad part of this. I have a pulse-ox so I can keep tabs of that.

I have a hard time with them also. Seems like the 95 exhaust ones are the less painfull ones.

The Dart i was considering is sold. The ads not up anymore. Oh well, maybe next time when I'm not in the middle of something lol.

So just got done back reading, holy smokes. Just sitting up here sipping my green tea, no coffee for me. Watching it snow, anxiously awaiting it to stop so I can get my cardio in. Found another water leak on new motor, some idiot forgot to address the heating water plumbing port prior to dropping motor in. As soon as I saw my temporary cap I had that oh crap I am an idiot moment.

Two cups down, a couple slices of toast. guess i better tend to my truck. I need to clean up the yard.

Morning all. Got headers in the 68 Fairlane yesterday after cutting the 3 bolt flange off the collector. Went and saw the Christmas pyramid and lights in Fredericksburg, Tx and the lights in Johnson City, Tx LBJ's hometown.
20201226_133921.jpg
20201226_133909.jpg
20201226_133915.jpg
20201226_210046.jpg

I'm also growing out my sideburns ridiculously long too. Like the cool guys from the 70s movies. Now I just need a t top trans am. Yea, it'll be much cooler if I had one.
Sideburns were part of the mandated dress code at the private school I went to from K-7th. After that I have never had them again.

Morning all. Got headers in the 68 Fairlane yesterday after cutting the 3 bolt flange off the collector. Went and saw the Christmas pyramid and lights in Fredericksburg, Tx and the lights in Johnson City, Tx LBJ's hometown.View attachment 1715657951 View attachment 1715657952 View attachment 1715657953 View attachment 1715657954
Now that brings back some memories, I had a 68 Fairlane 500 when I was 16. Had a 289, C4, headers, dark blue with bucket seats and a Hurst Indymatic shifter. Really liked that car. Got t boned by a drunk driver on a Sunday afternoon. :(

Made it to shop. Pellet stove was still going. Suprised as i set it on low. Cleaning the sensor and snugging it up against exhaust must have done the trick. Tempted to cut my losses on this truck and give it a decent burial...

This will be interesting a virtual wedding (niece) in a few hours. Glad she called off the real thing.

I got a killer cumbia playlist for the reception! And don't say you can't dance because cumbia is universal. Easiest to move to you just feel the beat flow through your arms down to your loins and feet! :steering::thankyou:

It really works the females up when you can slide around to a cumbia! I met a few fine ladies that way. We left the club and stayed up all night discussing the Bible and other godly things. :D

Cumbias, baby!

Now that brings back some memories, I had a 68 Fairlane 500 when I was 16. Had a 289, C4, headers, dark blue with bucket seats and a Hurst Indymatic shifter. Really liked that car. Got t boned by a drunk driver on a Sunday afternoon. :(

I passed up on a nice 60 something 2 door fairlane and I don't remember why the hell I did. It was nice too, it had rust in the usual spots but not excessive. Column shift but I don't remember the motor. Man I was dumb. It was green too lol.

-
Back