Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Makes sense. I found some good ones that are high micron and also a charcoal filter also. Maybe work who knows. The post office I was talking to they are somewhat afraid to touch mail when it first comes in. Probably explains why it is so dam slow.
Stefan and I both wore masks working on my water heater yesterday. We both work full time with these things on, so ...

Good Morning

Found all my dropped bolts, 1 extra i dont remember dropping..just about ready to set engine in. Exhaust is not great, im going to do the right thing and put it back together as is.

Block and transmission are touching! Going to drop the weight and see if i can hoist it. Then its 40 or so bolts to put it all back together.

Can’t wait to see pics
No pics of the crappy engine. Not much better than the one i pulled out. Hopefull no knocking and less slobbering. Still thinking i should have put the money into my 94 dodge 2500. 360 manual transmission.

Back to work day for me. They made us work today instead of yesterday to give us 3 off in a row...

Slow progress. Stuff going back on engine now,but climbing in is near impossible with legs that dont want to cooperate. Wife comes to shop and starts in on why i refuse to go socialize. Because we arent supposed to. so now im the asshole, and im pissed off and dont want to work in truck anymore. But i sure as hell am not going into the house.
Im just going to keep working.

Slow progress. Stuff going back on engine now,but climbing in is near impossible with legs that dont want to cooperate. Wife comes to shop and starts in on why i refuse to go socialize. Because we arent supposed to. so now im the asshole, and im pissed off and dont want to work in truck anymore. But i sure as hell am not going into the house.
And you wonder why we all get along! Stay in shop, go in house? Never a tuff decision for the FABO crew!

Would rather be working on something i want over something i need.

Lmao, so I haul *** to orileys down town for some more paint. I'm in a hurry because I have roughly an hour left before the sun goes down and I want to finish painting.

I grab the paint and go. I decide to stop at the gas station next door for a drink. Its closed for whatever reason. I think ok I can go to the next one a few blocks down. I figure ill start shaking the can so I can paint asap.

I go to town shaking the can vigorously with one hand and the steering wheel in the other. I can't help but feel like I'm being watched. I finally look over and see that people are looking at me. I stop and look down and realize what it looks like I'm doing lol.

I figure no time to explain maybe one day they'll understand. I stop and go into the store and continue to shake the can. Because that's just the type of worker I am. No time to slack off!

Lmao, so I haul *** to orileys down town for some more paint. I'm in a hurry because I have roughly an hour left before the sun goes down and I want to finish painting.

I grab the paint and go. I decide to stop at the gas station next door for a drink. Its closed for whatever reason. I think ok I can go to the next one a few blocks down. I figure ill start shaking the can so I can paint asap.

I go to town shaking the can vigorously with one hand and the steering wheel in the other. I can't help but feel like I'm being watched. I finally look over and see that people are looking at me. I stop and look down and realize what it looks like I'm doing lol.

I figure no time to explain maybe one day they'll understand. I stop and go into the store and continue to shake the can. Because that's just the type of worker I am. No time to slack off!

daffydick.gif

If you shake it more than 3 minutes your playing with it...:rolleyes:
Other than just to make sure the ball rattles fairly easy, I don't recall ever feeling the need to shake a can before I got home. LOL

I got a killer cumbia playlist for the reception! And don't say you can't dance because cumbia is universal. Easiest to move to you just feel the beat flow through your arms down to your loins and feet! :steering::thankyou:

It really works the females up when you can slide around to a cumbia! I met a few fine ladies that way. We left the club and stayed up all night discussing the Bible and other godly things. :D

Cumbias, baby!
No one cumbias like the classic Selena

Anything for Selenas !!!

I got a killer cumbia playlist for the reception! And don't say you can't dance because cumbia is universal. Easiest to move to you just feel the beat flow through your arms down to your loins and feet! :steering::thankyou:

It really works the females up when you can slide around to a cumbia! I met a few fine ladies that way. We left the club and stayed up all night discussing the Bible and other godly things. :D

Cumbias, baby!
Dang, I'm starting to think you're a travieso, cochino. :poke: :lol:

fc4247904f3300301b709bb699427e63.jpg

If you shake it more than 3 minutes your playing with it...:rolleyes:
Other than just to make sure the ball rattles fairly easy, I don't recall ever feeling the need to shake a can before I got home. LOL

You know how them paint cans sit forever on shelfs. I'm always on!

Lots done. Starting to look like a motor again. Found throttle body gasket was bad, suprised it ran ok. It was definetly leaking air.
Will finish it tomorrow. Hope exhaust pipes seal ok.

Some days you just can’t win...

Started to take apart the fallen 18’ pine tree today. Since it is only about 8” in diameter at the base, I used a bow saw. Started at the top to lop off the top 6’.

Well, it’s on a steep slope and the ground is saturated from all the rain. I got mostly through it and it started to break and twisted. The ground under my feet slid and as I tried to grab it to stabilize it and wrenched the hell out of my back. I think I slipped a disc in my lower back and now I am in wicked pain. There is no position that makes it stop hurting. I can’t do anything but lay on the floor and try to get it to slip back with stretches and twists.

Muzzerflocker!

This is the same old injury come back to haunt me. It’s been several years since something like this happened and I know I’m in for a week of misery until it corrects itself.

What a fitting end to 2020. :BangHead:

-
Back