Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bring it by one day we can throw it in, easier that way if I need something then to run back and forth. Just give me a heads up and I will pull the dart out.

I've been ordered to do nothing today, but I really feel good.
She goes back to the office today, so my sentence is almost served.:D

Last edited:
Mitch good to see you posting this morning. I guess I missed your post the last couple days. I was hoping the internet there hadn't gone out. That'd leave you starring out the window. Have you made contact with anyone in the other rooms on either side of you?? Is the hotel pretty full?? @MOPARMITCH

So no adult supervision! Party at Craigs!!!!!!!
Its all good she's done a great job taking care of me.
I went to tennis drill yesterday, and played over an hour with no real problems. She told me it appears her job is done.
I'll be waiting on her in a month when she has her hip replacement.

Morning!
-15 f. Chilly.
Pellet stove is doing good, hope shop one is still running. Not much left on pickup, then i can clean up the yard. I really dont want to start the tractor to move snow. Used it for a year, and it really is a miserable beast. 1952 cockshutt 40. Like driving a bus.

Good morning, looks like most have a full day ahead of them.
Have a good day and don't let the couch hang on to you

20201227_190757.jpg

Wasnt sure just saw it. Nothing on the part number. Hey Ever have a machine die made for stamping? Have something in the works and not sure if the price is ok or not.

What kind of die??? How big is it and how complicated is the geometry???

We used to pay about $350 for a hex crimp die for an end fitting on an automotive cable to crimp the fittings on the ends of the conduit and strand back in 1991...

My niece and her husband both tested positive and are symptomatic. I sure hope my sister and Bro-in-law don't get it through the grand kids. They both have health issues and Bill wouldn't make it I'm afraid. I think I already posted this. but it's on my mind this morning.

I hope it doesn't spread to the grand parents, in my prayers this day Mike
Thanks Mike. Brother in law has been a heavy smoker since he was a teen and in on oxygen now. He is already having a rough time.

It's

cafedumonde.jpg

Monday!
Good morning :D
Comin' up on 3/4" of rain since 20:00 last night.
Them range cows be happy grazers after a couple weeks of sunshine with all the new food.

I'd like to see that. There's a '66 Comet runs around here with an FE of unknown size in it. Builder went the coilover route and removed the shock towers completely. Looks nice and smooth under the hood without them.

I looked and Holley/Flowtech have the headers for the 351W also. Specs on them say C4 auto trans only.
I have the C6 so that throws a monkey wrench in it as well.

-
Back