Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Copied from 1 page ago Ray...

How's the transition plans from Korea to VN goin?
Working on it. Found out I needed a travel agent in VN to facilitate the process or the VN Govt, does not let you in. The peoples committee must approve your entry. My girl is getting paperwork prepared from our district, then it goes to my guy in Saigon. They arrange the airfare and quarantine in VN. Think I will be on a flight out of here on the 12th. Im out of quarantine here on the 2nd. Have a hotel booked downtown till the 12 th... Can you say Beer and Cigars ??????

OK so your there till the 12th? Or can they push it up?
No, only two more flights from Seoul in Jan . 12th and 23rd....so one of them. Gotta get the paperwork, my girl is doing down south back, so it can get to my travel agent in Saigon. Then must be signed off my the Immigration Div. Then I can Fly....So, not much time to get all that done

Wasnt sure just saw it. Nothing on the part number. Hey Ever have a machine die made for stamping? Have something in the works and not sure if the price is ok or not.

Wasnt sure just saw it. Nothing on the part number. Hey Ever have a machine die made for stamping? Have something in the works and not sure if the price is ok or not.
No , No help here.... Ray there is no smoking in here and no alcohol. I think I am becoming a Saint....LOL....

Dam the searches I do every morning are taking forever today, lots of new stuff listed prob to pay for Xmas. The big reason I do not backread never enough time in the am. Hell I woke at 0300 also and have not even started in the tempest stuff, still in dealers inventory. Hey can you call internationally free?

Dam the searches I do every morning are taking forever today, lots of new stuff listed prob to pay for Xmas. The big reason I do not backread never enough time in the am. Hell I woke at 0300 also and have not even started in the tempest stuff, still in dealers inventory. Hey can you call internationally free?
Yup , I have an International plan with Verizon for three months, Only costs $40 extra per month... Easier if you call me though...

I was just wondering. Tell you what I will call in a few, have to get your number.

I do in my wallet!:rofl: Just have to get off my *** to get it, it is stuck on the couch. You know there is a tp shortage right?:rofl:

Prob get a bit more organized in the shop today, have parts freaking everywhere with all the stuff I bought lately. Have to get it when you see it.

Hey all you working MOPAR people its Moanday!!
2770047_e629e5eadc2965cd82a6a768fd86b958.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I would be interested in the power inverter you have. I have been driving the van around and now need to get the title and get it licensed. It runs great!

-
Back