Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know there should be about 16 more minutes of daylight than the 21st, but it sure ain't showin' itself this morning. It's pitch black out there still.

I know there should be about 16 more minutes of daylight than the 21st, but it sure ain't showin' itself this morning. It's pitch black out there still.
Not a cloud in the sky here. Looks like a winter storm coming tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday.

All caught up. Good Morning all.
Didnt get to the Swinger yesterday but need to go work on the house this morning.
Got a couple more things to do and the 67 Fastback should be able to move under its own power.
The 68 Fairlane still needs rad and trans cooler installed, coil installed, throttle linkage fabbed and trans dip stick tube installed. At that point it should move under its own power.

I sure don't miss having to go to the rock farm during rainy season. No pumps to wrestle with. No augers plugged with mud to fight. As much as I anticipated rain events, all it took was one rock head to "borrow" one of my pumps and neglect to reconnect it and I wind up wading waist deep in water to remedy the flood :lol:

Last edited:
My mother-in-law is a great cook and she makes the best cinnamon rolls. We were lucky enough to bring up half a dozen of them home..

20201228_085511.jpg

20201228_085628.jpg

Good Morning All
I got mine...I forget the number, but that looks a lot different

I think he already made one......
I bought an NOS one off eBag not long after Carlisle
I do in my wallet!:rofl: Just have to get off my *** to get it, it is stuck on the couch. You know there is a tp shortage right?:rofl:
No shortage here. Was in Giant just before Christmas and all the paper goods shelves were full plus a mountain of TP and paper towels in open area between.

Its all good she's done a great job taking care of me.
I went to tennis drill yesterday, and played over an hour with no real problems. She told me it appears her job is done.
I'll be waiting on her in a month when she has her hip replacement.
So... You said she caught it at work and gave it to you. Did she ever have symptoms?

Keith, yes she did have some symptoms and went in for a test that came back negative.
She later learned with her second positive test the first one wasn't properly done.

Good Morning All

I got mine...I forget the number, but that looks a lot different

I bought an NOS one off eBag not long after Carlisle

No shortage here. Was in Giant just before Christmas and all the paper goods shelves were full plus a mountain of TP and paper towels in open area between.

So... You said she caught it at work and gave it to you. Did she ever have symptoms?
Still short on paper goods here, but usually can find a pack someplace. Shelves remain bare in that area. Canned goods are finally back in the shelves after months of slim pickings

Still short on paper goods here, but usually can find a pack someplace. Shelves remain bare in that area. Canned goods are finally back in the shelves after months of slim pickings
Bidets are a hot commodity this Christmas. LOL

I didn't check canned goods. I know there were a lot of near empty shelves not long ago. I think they still had some of everything, But maybe not in the brand you preferred

Mitch good to see you posting this morning. I guess I missed your post the last couple days. I was hoping the internet there hadn't gone out. That'd leave you starring out the window. Have you made contact with anyone in the other rooms on either side of you?? Is the hotel pretty full?? @MOPARMITCH
I'm on the 12 the floor, and when I poke my head out to grab my food, I see bout 30 others on this floor. I know when I came in, some went to other floors, so I'll bet the place is packed....

Exhaust to hook up and its ready to fire. One quick fire then i will put the coolant in. Im tired.

Think i blowed up my muffler...
Getting spark on the exhaust stroke.....
How i managed that is beyond me. Think im going to do the right thing and just move the wires...

Did the actual right thing and pulled distributor.
And it fired right up. Decent oil pressure, but exhaust donuts are fubar.20 bucks each, jeez. And they are pretty much junk to begin with.
It runs, so thats all i need to know. Go to town in morning and pick up parts and get it finished up.

I'm on the 12 the floor, and when I poke my head out to grab my food, I see bout 30 others on this floor. I know when I came in, some went to other floors, so I'll bet the place is packed....

You can open the window and yell like they did on the Honeymooners to meet your "neighbors"....

You can open the window and yell like they did on the Honeymooners to meet your "neighbors"....
Windows are hinged vertically and only open about 4 inches with screens. Can't even get your head out the window....Horrible view of the highway also.....
PXL_20201228_230436520.jpg

-
Back