Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s FINALLY time to step out of my COMFORT zone and take this Big Step! Bye, Indiana!!!! I finally got the call I've been waiting months for. I'm happy to announce that I accepted a job in MONTANA and I made the decision that would be a better place for me.

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to announce the news to everyone yet, but I felt it was better to end the year with a bang! I will be heading out in January right after New Years to start my new life and get back to doing what I LOVE. I thought it would be easier to post on here so everyone would know at the same time, so don't think I was excluding anyone intentionally.

I will be back to visit as much as my new position allows me to. I will miss my family and friends but we'll stay in touch, especially because this is not real and I’m just messing with you all.

Try posting this as your status and see how many people actually read stuff till the end before congratulating you.

I love you all !!! Happy Holidays~Live, Love, Laugh, and be Merry!!!

Ps: yes I stole this and this is hilarious. My phone has been blowing up all night since I put it on Facebook haha

2017-ford-f-150-25.jpg

Thats what I was originally looking for. But they sold the one I was after yesterday. And this one fit the bill perfectly.
Well, whatever you bought, hopefully it serves you well and gives you many happy miles. We joke around in here and have varying tastes, but all ribbing aside, congrats on a new vehicle in your family.

Nice. Not made in the USA but nice trucks. I like those wheels.
Most rams are now. At least the HD and cummins trucks. Chrysler switched 90% of Ram production back to St Louis , and Michigan and elsewhere in the US late 2018.

If I had the money for a new truck I'd go with the Ford. I have a friend and he has a 2019 F150. Sweet!! There's not much to not like.

Its huge but they make them so anyone can drive them even me. I love any vehicle I can see over the dash.

Most rams are now. At least the HD and cummins trucks. Chrysler switched 90% of Ram production back to St Louis , and Michigan and elsewhere in the US late 2018.

Did they close both Mexican plants??? Mexico City and Saltillo...

I dont like any of these new vehicles. From a serviceable standpoint. They all suck. Chevys havent changed much, they arent bad. Fords have a hood on bottom now that needs to be removed. And dodge spews oil all over diff and some module when you try to remove filter. And the amount of oil is getting rediculous. 7-8 litres? Wtf? Cant go any further between oil changes. And the **** they build for airboxes. A wing nut was good for 100 years, now plastic clips. Garbage.

Did they close both Mexican plants??? Mexico City and Saltillo...
mostly. I believe some base model 1500s are still made but those are for sale outside the US. All 2500s diesels and above are at Sterling Heights, 1500HDs and those 2500/3500s with Hemis are out of both Sterling Heights and St Louis.

That's it Chris, keep dissing my Ford......:mob::mob::lol:
hehe I would ask if you wanna hook bumpers but I’m afraid either your aluminum would bend or my rusty bumper will pull apart haha

I dont like any of these new vehicles. From a serviceable standpoint. They all suck. Chevys havent changed much, they arent bad. Fords have a hood on bottom now that needs to be removed. And dodge spews oil all over diff and some module when you try to remove filter. And the amount of oil is getting rediculous. 7-8 litres? Wtf? Cant go any further between oil changes. And the **** they build for airboxes. A wing nut was good for 100 years, now plastic clips. Garbage.
7-8 liters? That’s it? My 99 takes 3 US gal, plus 1 quart in the filter, 1.5 quarts if I use the extended filter. That’s what, 12 liters?

Says vid not available Rani. Send it to me in a PM or send the link. I have a YouTube Channel ...
works for me, try a VPN, I bet your country location is blocking it. YouTube December one started putting a LOT of country restrictions on videos, especially music videos

-
Back