Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Does anyone hear have the starter bolts, one is a stud bolt and the other as you all know is a bolt and nut.
Wait !! Surely I can just buy these from rock auto can't I... yep, can't find mine, what!!! I know where they might be !! In my battery box in the Turtle Hull !! Thank you all , typing this made me remember
:thumbsup:
Now who's the Stud :lol:

This photo is for our Brother Mitch. I swapped my normal hand thrown clay drinking mug for Mitches preferred vessel. Home made sun tea (kind of, winter version) Poached eggs on whole wheat toast, on a bed of avocado and thin sliced ham. Topped with fresh tomatoes and tilamook cheese. Just a precursor of things to come Mitch, be strong you are getting close!

2E6E0DA7-AD9C-42D2-83EE-E2C458AAC823.jpeg

This photo is for our Brother Mitch. I swapped my normal hand thrown clay drinking mug for Mitches preferred vessel. Home made sun tea (kind of, winter version) Poached eggs on whole wheat toast, on a bed of avocado and thin sliced ham. Topped with fresh tomatoes and tilamook cheese. Just a precursor of things to come Mitch, be strong you are getting close!

View attachment 1715661183
Yep, He’ll be out enjoying snakes and pig peckers in no time! :rofl:

Speaking of lights, my local Snappy dealer is running a sale on the under hood lights. The ones that extend and clamp to the sides of the hood. Do any of you guys use them? Do you like them? I have a couple magnetic lights that I just attach to underside of the hood and they work great. The only real advantage I see to the Snap On version vs others is that it uses same battery I already have a million of? Not sure it is worth the cash.

Speaking of lights, my local Snappy dealer is running a sale on the under hood lights. The ones that extend and clamp to the sides of the hood. Do any of you guys use them? Do you like them? I have a couple magnetic lights that I just attach to underside of the hood and they work great. The only real advantage I see to the Snap On version vs others is that it uses same battery I already have a million of? Not sure it is worth the cash.

My son gave me one a year ago and it's nice... You can detach the lights and move them wherever you want/need them...

It's tough to keep track of them if you have them loose... I keep losing mine for a bit...

Serious a Korean delicacy. They let them grow for whatever then bury them for a week. Tried it once did not know what it was. Serious barf material there , then again they sure as hell can cook a dog.

-
Back