Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of lights, my local Snappy dealer is running a sale on the under hood lights. The ones that extend and clamp to the sides of the hood. Do any of you guys use them? Do you like them? I have a couple magnetic lights that I just attach to underside of the hood and they work great. The only real advantage I see to the Snap On version vs others is that it uses same battery I already have a million of? Not sure it is worth the cash.
Mine has the built in battery. Its beat to death,has hit the floor 100 plus times. Underhood thing works well, and i have used it in cars, roll back windows down and hook it to roof. Slide along bar and point it directly where it will blind you the quickest.
I use it daily, and battery has held up perfectly.

Morning everyone, in bed at 9;30. Some asshat down the road starts shooting guns at midnight. Dogs and horses going nut's, so I was up getting horses settled down and dogs to quit barking.

Morning everyone, in bed at 9;30. Some asshat down the road starts shooting guns at midnight. Dogs and horses going nut's, so I was up getting horses settled down and dogs to quit barking.
Lots of boom booms here. Sounded like some nice fireworks, but by the time I got outside to look they were done. They usually do a pretty good show up in the center of town. Not sure if that happened this year.

Your balls drop?

Yeah, they touch the water now when I sit on the toilet...
Toilet.gif

Happy Birthday.jpg

Speaking of lights, my local Snappy dealer is running a sale on the under hood lights. The ones that extend and clamp to the sides of the hood. Do any of you guys use them? Do you like them? I have a couple magnetic lights that I just attach to underside of the hood and they work great. The only real advantage I see to the Snap On version vs others is that it uses same battery I already have a million of? Not sure it is worth the cash.
I have 3 I think. I like them.

Past noon here, getting hungry. Think it's time for nachos and beer...
That was yummy. Probably go stack firewood downstairs when I'm done this beer. Still in the stairway from the other day. Wet dreary day here. A little above freezing, so we are probably not getting the icing I expect Tike and Hoppy will. We have electric candles in the windows. Just flicker occasionally, but the photo sensors aren't getting enough light to turn them off.

There's another thread about the prices of project cars these days.

No one mentioned that the dollar isn't what it used to be. When I was a kid a C note was something special. You could do a lot with that much cash. Heck even 20 bucks was a lot, but now a 20 hardly gets you anything and C note isn't really that much anymore.

Its a shame that the USA dollar isn't top dog in the world anymore.

Dam dell laptop. Steady turning itself off. And takes forever to get it back up again. All i use it for is ordering parts. No e-mail. and sometimes fabo. All these stupid updates just make it worse. Frustrating. Funny though, when i was asked to review win10, repeatedly refusing. It stopped when i responded with offering to beat a few programmers to death with my laptop.

There's another thread about the prices of project cars these days.

No one mentioned that the dollar isn't what it used to be. When I was a kid a C note was something special. You could do a lot with that much cash. Heck even 20 bucks was a lot, but now a 20 hardly gets you anything and C note isn't really that much anymore.

Its a shame that the USA dollar isn't top dog in the world anymore.

$100 was my gross weekly income before I got a real job :lol:
Had plenty to give to Edelbrock, Holley, Hedman, US Wheel :rofl:

-
Back