Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same here but crashed early yesterday also. Might hit the shop around 0500, not sure how much Ice we got overnight yet.

Tell you what last year when the stimulus checks went out here I got really busy, guys were dumping it in car parts, actually I have been busy since this started, at least more than other years. Want me to put Fargo stuff on the side if I get any? Mostly ignition stuff I get but who knows.

If you ever get chance get me a list of what distributors go into them I do know alot of them were autolite and chrysler. I have some but never look up those applications, numbers IGSXXXX etc is easier for me to ID.

Tell you what last year when the stimulus checks went out here I got really busy, guys were dumping it in car parts, actually I have been busy since this started, at least more than other years. Want me to put Fargo stuff on the side if I get any? Mostly ignition stuff I get but who knows.
You should set it aside. If not for me, maybe vic would take it off your hands.

Was just thinking on shipping, expensive to CAN lately, you guys get nailed from the US.

Korean BBQ and Sojou..:thumbsup:
PXL_20210102_103609803.jpg
PXL_20210102_103611928.jpg

Morning...Morning.... GOOD MORNING...where the heck is everyone at??

I didn't see is Mitch still in SK or is he in VN??

-
Back