Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Problem is after looking into it, I don’t think I can run them or the cal customs. Not sure they’re clear the 1.6 roller rockers.
You might not find aluminums that will fit that combo. Get some welded sheet metal covers.

Problem is after looking into it, I don’t think I can run them or the cal customs. Not sure they’re clear the 1.6 roller rockers.

Just tell everyone that the clicking noise is solid lifters... :rolleyes:

What's that clicking noise????

Just released from a Korean jail so taking a walk I think

Rhetorical question... I back read...
headbang.gif
:poke:

You might not find aluminums that will fit that combo. Get some welded sheet metal covers.
Thinking out loud here, but I wonder if one could take those tall sheet metal/fabbed flat covers, tig weld some round stock very carefully and simulate the cal custom finned look?

You all still getting that ice storm or has it passed ya yet

I'm not sure about right now, I haven't been out yet.... But at 3 this afternoon I was going to go shopping and the rain had frozen and built up ice on the driveway to worse than it was after I snow blowed the drive the other day, so I decided to scrap the grocery run and just ran for nachos nearby so I didn't have to drive on the icy roads...

I can do the grocery shopping in a day or two....

Thinking out loud here, but I wonder if one could take those tall sheet metal/fabbed flat covers, tig weld some round stock very carefully and simulate the cal custom finned look?
Sounds like work and it would look home made.

I'm not sure about right now, I haven't been out yet.... But at 3 this afternoon I was going to go shopping and the rain had frozen and built up ice on the driveway to worse than it was after I snow blowed the drive the other day, so I decided to scrap the grocery run and just ran for nachos nearby so I didn't have to drive on the icy roads...

I can do the grocery shopping in a day or two....
Since the virus hit, most of our grocery shopping has transitioned to the Walmart or Kroger online pick up ordering system. It’s worked really really well for us. Walmart is gonna have to change how they do their substitutes policy though. It’s gotta be costing them a fortune. So Walmart has a policy that if they’re out of stock of something you order, they’ll substitute with a similar product or a larger quantity/weight but for the price of whatever you ordered. Last week, my wife ordered 3, 1 pound packs of hamburger. They apparently were out of the 1 and 3 pound burger varieties, they substituted 3, 10 pound logs of beef for the price of the 3, 1 pounders...

Sounds like work and it would look home made.
I’m not opposed to work but I’d farm that out to a pro.

Or maybe I design a CNC cad model of what I want and have it CNC milled out of a block of aluminum. Although that probably would cost more than the RPM heads

Holy crap, you all see this?! Warning, graphic and inappropriate language

Since the virus hit, most of our grocery shopping has transitioned to the Walmart or Kroger online pick up ordering system. It’s worked really really well for us. Walmart is gonna have to change how they do their substitutes policy though. It’s gotta be costing them a fortune. So Walmart has a policy that if they’re out of stock of something you order, they’ll substitute with a similar product or a larger quantity/weight but for the price of whatever you ordered. Last week, my wife ordered 3, 1 pound packs of hamburger. They apparently were out of the 1 and 3 pound burger varieties, they substituted 3, 10 pound logs of beef for the price of the 3, 1 pounders...

I like to pick my own groceries... How do you know if you order online they won't give you a bruised apple, or not as good of date on your milk etc....

Plus I compare the different sizes and prices and change my mind all the time, so I couldn't do that with pick up orders...

Sometimes two smaller ones are a better bargain per ounce than the larger packages, we are programmed to automatically think buying the larger one is getting it in bulk and a better price per unit... Ie: sometimes they put the 1/2 gallons of chocolate milk on sale for $1.99 and regular price on the gallon is $3.99, so you can get two half gallons for $3.98 - yeah it's only a penny, but I've seen bigger price differences on other items... It's cheaper to get three 500 packs of Q-tips than two 750 packs....

Just released from a Korean jail so taking a walk I think
Just got back from a long walk. Ankle started to ache from not walking for two weeks. Probably walked 2 miles. Googled it , and was trying to find a watch repair place ( need Battery ), and get a hair trim. When I found those places, they were both closed. I asked at a local hotel there. They told me Korean holiday until Monday. So I walked back to my hotel, and along the way I stopped at a Mart and bought 4 Beers and some more Ramen noodle meals. So now I'm back at the Hotel and very happy...:thumbsup:

Holy crap, you all see this?! Warning, graphic and inappropriate language

Man, he smacked that guy so hard it shattered the can of tea sprayed all over.... :lol:

Not that he didin't deserve it....

(Hey, I like that mis-spelling of didn't above)....

I like to pick my own groceries... How do you know if you order online they won't give you a bruised apple, or not as good of date on your milk etc....

Plus I compare the different sizes and prices and change my mind all the time, so I couldn't do that with pick up orders...

Sometimes two smaller ones are a better bargain per ounce than the larger packages, we are programmed to automatically think buying the larger one is getting it in bulk and a better price per unit... Ie: sometimes they put the 1/2 gallons of chocolate milk on sale for $1.99 and regular price on the gallon is $3.99, so you can get two half gallons for $3.98 - yeah it's only a penny, but I've seen bigger price differences on other items... It's cheaper to get three 500 packs of Q-tips than two 750 packs....
Fresh produce we don’t order. We go and select it ourselves.

Here, the pickers bring out whatever your ordered to you and you inspect it and initial a block to accept it.
All the racers have high lift cams and rockers. What do they all use?
sheet metal it looks like. Gonna dig into it more tomorrow

Man, he smacked that guy so hard it shattered the can of tea sprayed all over.... :lol:

Not that he didin't deserve it....

(Hey, I like that mis-spelling of didn't above)....
That’s an incredible hit

Just got back from a long walk. Ankle started to ache from not walking for two weeks. Probably walked 2 miles. Googled it , and was trying to find a watch repair place ( need Battery ), and get a hair trim. When I found those places, they were both closed. I asked at a local hotel there. They told me Korean holiday until Monday. So I walked back to my hotel, and along the way I stopped at a Mart and bought 4 Beers and some more Ramen noodle meals. So now I'm back at the Hotel and very happy...:thumbsup:
Nice, when’s the next flight?

-
Back