Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
http://r.search.aol.com/_ylt=Awr9FqrzsO9fG0oA6j9jCWVH;_ylu=c2VjA3NyBHNsawNpbWcEb2lkAzgxZTY0MGU0N2RhYmU5Njg0NjhjYjhjZWNmNTI3Zjk0BGdwb3MDMQRpdANiaW5n/RV=2/RE=1609572724/RO=11/RU=https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0737/1649/products/HRP-6366_2_grande.JPG?v=1444161007/RK=0/RS=MCJ5_mn7r.x9Duaub5n5oBivqB4-

th?id=OIP.jpg

hotrodpartssupply.com

34* and raining bucket here. Wind chill is 31*. Just nasty raw weather. At least it’s not ice, or anything I have to shovel.

Doesn’t mean I have to like it though...

Yuck.

At least it will be warm! Pleasant change no doubt. How was that first cigar and toddy!
Thanks John, Only 9am here. I dont drink that early, but I did see a place to buy, and I did go for a walk and smoke a stogie. Was surprised. Not many stores or shops open here. I think the Govt locked all down until the 3rd. At least thats what i see online...

Thanks John, Only 9am here. I dont drink that early, but I did see a place to buy, and I did go for a walk and smoke a stogie. Was surprised. Not many stores or shops open here. I think the Govt locked all down until the 3rd. At least thats what i see online...
Just being able to walk around had to feel good, I figured the being cooped up was making you stir crazy. You are way to active for being penned in a room

34* and raining bucket here. Wind chill is 31*. Just nasty raw weather. At least it’s not ice, or anything I have to shovel.

Doesn’t mean I have to like it though...

Yuck.
Glad I bought a good jacket and gloves on this trip. Is only 25 deg out here today. Went for a walk, and got dizzy. I guess from being cooped up in one room for two weeks...

My dad always said to invest in houses and lots.................................................***** houses and lots of women! :lol::lol:
One of the smartest things I did. The old guys that taught me the Auto Parts Business always tried to buy the buildings they occupied, and suggested I do the same. 21 years after I sold my Parts Stores, I still own two commercial buildings, and Carquest/Advance still lease them from me today. Now I have been investing in land and houses in Viet Nam. That market will be Hot Hot Hot soon. Big things happening in VN Business and manufacturing wise.....

The economy drives the rates, not the president.

Money is cheap for banks to borrow these days, why would they pay very much to borrow yours?

Invest in the right funds and make money where the big boys make theirs.

The economy drives the rates, not the president.

Money is cheap for banks to borrow these days, why would they pay very much to borrow yours?

Invest in the right funds and make money where the big boys make theirs.
We don't have a portfolio with stocks and such. The wife has some she needs to switch. The fees are about equal to the dividends. We have a couple small Roth IRA's that have been paying 12% or so. Might need to increase those a bit.

Even in this crazy year and invested in fairly conservative funds, I realized a 15% gain. Last year was 12.5%. The rule of 70 says my money will double every 5-6 years at those rate of return.

I can live with that.

We don't have a portfolio with stocks and such. The wife has some she needs to switch. The fees are about equal to the dividends. We have a couple small Roth IRA's that have been paying 12% or so. Might need to increase those a bit.
Those Roth’s are likely invested in Funds. You can do it yourself too.

Buy Land. They aint makin anymore of it.......:lol:
I actually have the wife almost on board with my Montana plan. Although she wants to keep a place here and use the Montana property as thing to fly out too in the summer time.

Even in this crazy year and invested in fairly conservative funds, I realized a 15% gain. Last year was 12.5%. The rule of 70 says my money will double every 5-6 years at those rate of return.

I can live with that.
I could go with that. We could probably have a investment thread with members chatting on safe investments.

Buy Land. They aint makin anymore of it.......:lol:
True, and picking the right ones that will likely be eventually developed can bring even larger returns. I missed a piece of commercial property near Kennett Square Pa back in 1998 because it got outbid by a few thousand. It tripled in value before Hilton bought it at 5x the price it went for back then because they wanted it to build a hotel on.

My investment of $200k (if I had gotten it) would have returned a cool $million in 15 years.

If only I would have had the extra $10g at the time...

-
Back