Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Glad I got out of Dodge City before all Sh** hit the fan..My House is about 25 miles outside of DC. If Biden locks you all down for a month or two, I will be free in Viet Nam, where there are currently no Covid issues to speak of...
I saw you were still looking for flights, any luck yet?

Glad I got out of Dodge City before all Sh** hit the fan..My House is about 25 miles outside of DC. If Biden locks you all down for a month or two, I will be free in Viet Nam, where there are currently no Covid issues to speak of...
If they lock down, I don't care, I've got plenty of **** to do at home that I never have time for. In fact I hope....... of course I had to get a job that's considered essential...... damn it

If they lock down, I don't care, I've got plenty of **** to do at home that I never have time for. In fact I hope....... of course I had to get a job that's considered essential...... damn it
We got extended to telework yet another month. But we’re also deemed essential so anyone not able to telework has to go on site, where they’ve average a positive case every 3 days.

I know, I was exaggerating
Im sure Ill do another 14 days quarantine when I get to Nam. In fact they already have the 4 star hotel set up for me. I got out of Korean lockdown on the 2nd. So Im free now in another Hotel downtown until the 21st when I Fly to VN. After quarantine in VN, I will be out on Feb 3rd. Just in time for the Big Tet Holiday in VN. So I will really have 10 or 12 weeks free in VN...

So far 2021 is off to a good start. I have made an effort to work on the valiant at least 45 minutes every day since 1/1/2021

Hopefully by may 1st I will have made some real progress

So far 2021 is off to a good start. I have made an effort to work on the valiant at least 45 minutes every day since 1/1/2021

Hopefully by may 1st I will have made some real progress
Nice. That’s similar to what I did with the dart. The 3 hrs a day driving time working from home is saving me, most of it is getting put into the dart. Or was before winter set in and I have no heated space big enough. So for now, I’m assembling my engine and once that’s done, I’ll probably start the rebuild of the 727 for the polara, which I’ve done twice before on different transmissions so it should be fairly easy.
Then it’s tackling the t56Mag.

I had another guy offer me a pair of doors off a 63 valiant 2 door post. He says I should convert this car to a 2 door wagon.

I keep hearing people suggest the same thing. What's wrong with it in original form??

I don't mind the 4 doors, to me 4 doors makes more sense considering the utilitarian nature of the car. ..... don't know what is with the 2 door wagon kick.

I had another guy offer me a pair of doors off a 63 valiant 2 door post. He says I should convert this car to a 2 door wagon.

I keep hearing people suggest the same thing. What's wrong with it in original form??

I don't mind the 4 doors, to me 4 doors makes more sense considering the utilitarian nature of the car. ..... don't know what is with the 2 door wagon kick.
Its just the nature of the hobby, there’s a junkyard down the ways from me a bit that has over half a dozen 55-57 chevys. Mostly complete, would make for awesome projects, but they’re all 4 doors. So no one wants them

Its just the nature of the hobby, there’s a junkyard down the ways from me a bit that has over half a dozen 55-57 chevys. Mostly complete, would make for awesome projects, but they’re all 4 doors. So no one wants them
Funny you say that. This was in my YouTube feed last night and of course I watched it because I watch videos about cars because that's all I want to think about.... always

Funny you say that. This was in my YouTube feed last night and of course I watched it because I watch videos about cars because that's all I want to think about.... always

Yeah I understand that. I do that as well. It’s a nice distraction from the swirling mess around us. I’ve been really hooked on watching Full Custom Garage lately. Ian is a heck of a builder and there very little to none of that realty TV type drama.

Ok, I’m home and am now properly prepared to catch up on today’s news.

F0C3E176-660C-4501-B3CA-DD6B4978DB50.jpeg

Went out for a walkabout. Dang, it is COLD here...I think around 15 deg...Snowed here last night.......

Right now I'm just happy to be away from the US. Way too much BS going on. I'll be much safer and freedom happier in Viet Nam...:thumbsup:

-
Back