Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wife ordered a christmas ornament, just came in.
4DFA7B1C-A089-45C1-B2E3-44B1DE2EA9A7.jpeg

Hmmm, so with the potential turmoil I've been wondering if I move my retirement accounts to a more conservative route... Right now they are aggressive and doing fantastic! Whats your thoughts on moving to a safer place?
Ain’t got much, but moved all yesterday.

My money stays where it is. I expect to be up at least 5-8% by the end of the month.

Real power around the Globe flows from the collective big money and they don’t like chaos. Not unlike the Mafia, they don’t tolerate radical instability, it’s bad for business. When an asset becomes a liability, they move quickly to contain and eliminate it.

Today a former asset became a liability and they are already moving to eliminate it and undo the damage.

Mark my words.

So how do i paint that onto this tiny truck? Because now i want to.
A little tiny decal. Define the dimensions and print it on a decal with the appropriate background color, kinda like printing a stamp size decal. Would be nearly impossible to do as just a stencil, but a rectangle with a red background wouldn’t be hard....just need the background color to be close enough.

A little tiny decal. Define the dimensions and print it on a decal with the appropriate background color, kinda like printing a stamp size decal. Would be nearly impossible to do as just a stencil, but a rectangle with a red background wouldn’t be hard....just need the background color to be close enough.
Interesting. Postage stamp size..

Interesting. Postage stamp size..
When I applied it to the image, all I did was take a rectangle copy of the previous image of the door of your truck and dropped it on the image and adjusted the background color to match. Kinda the same thing on the real ornament.

When I applied it to the image, all I did was take a rectangle copy of the previous image of the door of your truck and dropped it on the image and adjusted the background color to match. Kinda the same thing on the real ornament.
Something that i suck at. And im pretty much limited to my phone.

I saw that on the 5:00 news.

all 1800 of the DC National Guard have been called in. Expect surrounding and nearby states to multiply that number. seeing a lot of live streams where the situation is on the verge of going really really bad. Worse than even the BLM riots that I activated for. Wow

Ummm...it’s over. The Capitol has been cleared and Congress is back is session.

They are working to certify the election now.

So I found that harbor freight makes a scaffold setup.... and if you look on cl you might find a used one for fiddy dollars and it's the perfect way to sand on some car roof.

20210106_171852.jpg

20210106_194145.jpg

Glad I got out of Dodge City before all Sh** hit the fan..My House is about 25 miles outside of DC. If Biden locks you all down for a month or two, I will be free in Viet Nam, where there are currently no Covid issues to speak of...

Glad I got out of Dodge City before all Sh** hit the fan..My House is about 25 miles outside of DC. If Biden locks you all down for a month or two, I will be free in Viet Nam, where there are currently no Covid issues to speak of...

We live in historic times, that is the one thing that is beyond dispute.

-
Back