Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am just watching, seems like all the law enforcement is just hanging in standby mode. They just showed local Bike police pull up walk the bikes back in a orderly row to park them no rush whatsoever. Not good at all. I wonder if that is because of no guidance from above or they agree with it???????

I am just watching, seems like all the law enforcement is just hanging in standby mode. They just showed local Bike police pull up walk the bikes back in a orderly row to park them no rush whatsoever. Not good at all. I wonder if that is because of no guidance from above or they agree with it???????
Probably a little of both

A true Patriot. not

inside the capital.png

I figure they have a LEA force with the Congress members. Another LEA group is probably trying to secure and clear the inner building. Another working outside inner perimeter of the Capital trying to keep some order. Then you have at least one or two outer perimeters. All this could be a couple hundred officers. They have Capital Police, Park Police, other local federal police, city, and state police, and the National Guard. The National Guard is a law enforcement filler taking over traffic control, or guard duty to free up law enforcement officers.

Yep... I just hung up the phone about that. Not going yet but we’re next if needed
???? Aren't there a few states a little closer?? And your Governor Guard Bureau all have to approve it.

I figure they have a LEA force with the Congress members. Another LEA group is probably trying to secure and clear the inner building. Another working outside inner perimeter of the Capital trying to keep some order. Then you have at least one or two outer perimeters. All this could be a couple hundred officers. They have Capital Police, Park Police, other local federal police, city, and state police, and the National Guard. The National Guard is a law enforcement filler taking over traffic control, or guard duty to free up law enforcement officers.
Thanks Craig. Good to know how it works.

LOL dont miss it the command leaning forward to hurry up and wait. JUST IN CASE
I'm sure DC Guard being in the Capital and all it is has an established well trained ORF, Quick Reaction Force who can respond. I wouldn't be surprised that they weren't sitting at the armory today waiting for a possible call. They'd just use drill days unless they responded.

Thanks. Hey why not those crowd control devices that heated the skin? Perfect time to use them but I think they screw with the 5 G network. Be a great time to use them.

???? Aren't there a few states a little closer?? And your Governor Guard Bureau all have to approve it.

I'm sure DC Guard being in the Capital and all it is has an established well trained ORF, Quick Reaction Force who can respond. I wouldn't be surprised that they weren't sitting at the armory today waiting for a possible call. They'd just use drill days unless they responded.

Indiana guard is who responded to DC in the summer. DC’s guard is relatively small, Indiana is one of the states that has a unit designated for stuff like this to be ready to move in 24 hours or less. They also have a 72 hour response unit as well. It rotates quarterly.

Thanks. Hey why not those crowd control devices that heated the skin? Perfect time to use them but I think they screw with the 5 G network. Be a great time to use them.
I heard they used pepper spray which is very effective, and flash bangs which are a distraction device, again very effective. Looks like a real mess and will take time to clear out.

-
Back