Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had 1 car that you opened the glove box, removed the liner and the access cover for the heater core was right there. My daily driver isnt one of those.
Supposedly best way to change it is remove seats, center console and entire dash in order to access it.:mad::mob:
My Bronco is exactly like that, as are F series of that era.

Our government's a fukin mess
Old news Tim. It's going to be tough to get security under control. And the world we live in today their hands are pretty much tied. Pepper gas inside the rotunda. Government employees are asked to put gas masks on.

LOL the politicians are putting on escape masks due to tear gas deployed in the building. Wonder if they are surplus navy EEBD's?:rofl:

F-oEbC2ZXS4s8H2vuuMdM1TKHPVg8Zwrhrv8zfcOh-DHTpgaH3NHHSsshLm4VsQZh01MSq7tyU0tt-iWmtJuKKXCFMeFustO.jpg

LOL the politicians are putting on escape masks due to tear gas deployed in the building. Wonder if they are surplus navy EEBD's?:rofl:

View attachment 1715664954
I’m watching this live unfold. The protesters managed to not only enter the capital but the broke into the house chamber. This is NUTS!!

im gonna say this, I’m probably the most diehard constitutionalist in this thread. I firmly believe the election was stolen fro Trump as well.

that said, this is NOT the way to go about it. Protest sure, riot and try to attack police and lawmakers, not the way to do it and that’s not only criminal but could be considered treason.

It is to far in my book also. Trump needs to stop it right now also not sit back and watch.

I’m watching this live unfold. The protesters managed to not only enter the capital but the broke into the house chamber. This is NUTS!!

im gonna say this, I’m probably the most diehard constitutionalist in this thread. I firmly believe the election was stolen fro Trump as well.

that said, this is NOT the way to go about it. Protest sure, riot and try to attack police and lawmakers, not the way to do it and that’s not only criminal but could be considered treason.
The great coup of 2020 is now complete. There's a group of powerful men somewhere drinkin very old single malt & smokin cigars. Big smiles and counting their trillions!

-
Back