Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, another day, another way , coffee is good

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

Thanks Ben, about time we get together and share another bottle soon , bourbon to the rescue

Made it to shop, its warm, lights on and tunes are playing. Only thing missing is my barracuda or the dart.

Back onboard the boat. 3 weeks this time. Didnt even get to try the 67 yesterday. Friend called as he had broke down. Grabbed my dads truck as it can pull better with the diesel. Made it 1/2 mile from the house and it died. Low oil. Topped back up and went to town. On the way in they had IH35 closed going the other way due to an accident. Friend lost his fuel pump so he got towed. Went the long way home, finished cleaning up and headed to Louisiana. Around New Iberia, La the heater core sprang a leak and car tried to overheat. Was supposed to be at the Hotel for 7:30 didnt get there till 11:00pm.

Back onboard the boat. 3 weeks this time. Didnt even get to try the 67 yesterday. Friend called as he had broke down. Grabbed my dads truck as it can pull better with the diesel. Made it 1/2 mile from the house and it died. Low oil. Topped back up and went to town. On the way in they had IH35 closed going the other way due to an accident. Friend lost his fuel pump so he got towed. Went the long way home, finished cleaning up and headed to Louisiana. Around New Iberia, La the heater core sprang a leak and car tried to overheat. Was supposed to be at the Hotel for 7:30 didnt get there till 11:00pm.
Dang, bad day there.

Hey @dukeboy_318

Why aren't you guys in Indiana keeping better control of your women????

Indiana woman caught climbing Mount Rushmore, fined $1,250
Meh she’s not from Indiana, she’s from Bloomington, IN. A city full of liberals retards. It’s like the Sacramento CA of our state.
Some of the bullshit laws they have there include a time limit on how long your garage door can be open on your own house/garage without having to get a permit. It’s 15 minutes... they even have a law that says what time your porch lights have to be turned off by every morning.

The state of Indiana doesn’t claim Bloomington outside of anything sports related and even then, we don’t really like too

Ouch well you got there

I have maybe 100 feet of rail in my back yard. Put it up for sale,$100 and no bites at all. Getting questions like what numbers and letters are cast into it. Will list it again in spring.
Except for one piece. Im building a heavy metalworking bench. Pipe and rail welded up to form panels from sheet metal.
Probably not a lot of people can handle a whole piece, but might buy a chunk - like for an anvil. :rolleyes: Maybe if you cut it up..Price per foot any size plus $X per cut...

... lost his phone with the info in it... :BangHead:
I didn't sleep good last night. Woke up multiple times and F'd up dreams. One of them I was in some small shops tried on clothes and came out realized I lost my belt first. Went back and found I had 2 phones in my pocket and neither was mine. Couldn't find the store I was in. Came out and couldn't find my car. There was a really bad accident and I couldn't turn the other phones on to call 911...

Good morning, another day, another way , coffee is good

View attachment 1715664716
Seams like cheating to run up your like count Mike... But please keep posting and I will keep giving them. :thumbsup:

Good Morning

Last edited:
Speaking of accidents...Saw a good one yesterday. Well, didn't see it happen, but was pretty obvious what he did... Enterprise box truck got stuck. His *** end was out way past his wheels. Side road comes off at a steep incline. He hit it with enough momentum when the lift gate bottomed out the back wheels came off the road. Done.:BangHead: Couldn't get my phone for a pic cause had cars up my but trying to get around the truck.

Probably not a lot of people can handle a whole piece, but might buy a chunk - like for an anvil. :rolleyes: Maybe if you cut it up..Price per foot any size plus $X per cut...

I didn't sleep good last night. Woke up multiple times and F'd up dreams. One of them I was in some small shops tried on clothes and came out realized I lost my belt first. Went back and found I had 2 phones in my pocket and neither was mine. Couldn't find the store I was in. Came out and couldn't find my car. There was a really bad accident and I couldn't turn the other phones on to call 911...

Seams like cheating to run up your like count Mike... But please keep posting and I will keep giving them. :thumbsup:

Good Morning
Ever cut a piece of rail? I would rather kick an anvil...

-
Back