Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Amazing how a pissing match starts on a open board.
Ballast Resistor | For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum

I added a smart *** comment to stir the pot..... LOL!!!

Devil-stir-pot.jpg

Good Morning All! Mitch sounds like you need a mink blanket for dealing with the cold there. Used to only cost $25, sure they went up tho

Good morning sunshine, and all the Coffee crew.
All is well on the hill this morning where the man on the hill his blessed :thumbsup:
And most of you here know why :thankyou:

Resized_20200222_184300.jpeg

You guys ever price good three ring binders? Freaking crazy $15-45 each! At fall Carlisle I found some mopar parts book binders for $3 each. I bought two he had 10. I just did not want to carry them all over it was right when we went in!:mob: Lesson learned.

Amazing how a pissing match starts on a open board.
Ballast Resistor | For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum
You’ve obviously not seen the Frankie forum lol
You guys ever price good three ring binders? Freaking crazy $15-45 each! At fall Carlisle I found some mopar parts book binders for $3 each. I bought two he had 10. I just did not want to carry them all over it was right when we went in!:mob: Lesson learned.
need any more? I have a whole box full from college that I kept.

I need heavy duty at least 3" with the d ring so the books are straight, way less wear and tear on the old books.
D-Ring-Binders.jpg

I might have something around here, seems I do

Let me look Ray. Holler at you if I find some heavy duty ones

I need heavy duty at least 3" with the d ring so the books are straight, way less wear and tear on the old books.
View attachment 1715666032
I chucked about 25 mitchell manuals (import) from the 80’s.
all in binders. Guy dropped em off, thinking i could use them. I saved a few useful ones..

I tossed hundreds of them in the USAF when we went digital, I should have taken some but who knew I would have a hundred ignition books back them! Just found some on amazon for 10 each and ordered them see how they are.

41yTtkBL38L._AC_SY355_.jpg

Any one need a block heater I just need one. Be $25 and the ride. Bet Tim needs one! The one on the right.
s-l1600.jpg

I want one for the truck and just found these for 50 for both, have to be worth that each.

Im off to work, see if i can pull ecm out of this astro. Housing is split, and it wont run when it rains. So im going to seal it with urethane. Then replace wheel cyls.

-
Back