Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm gonna post this as a free cat ad on craigslist to see what kinds of responses I get...

I had some good ones last time... He, he, he....

View attachment 1715666021

The replies are starting to come in....

You find humor in this ?

send me address for free cat

what adress he is he at 7737394926

Always an *** hole in the group. Got any animals how about if I come by and kill it and throw it on your f****** front porch.

My apology for what I said before. Didn't know it was a picture of your wife. Her dead pussy doesn't look to good.

Happy Friday! This will wake you up.

Did your neighbor put a wake up call into the front desk???
drive.gif

The replies are starting to come in....

You find humor in this ?

send me address for free cat

what adress he is he at 7737394926

Always an *** hole in the group. Got any animals how about if I come by and kill it and throw it on your f****** front porch.

My apology for what I said before. Didn't know it was a picture of your wife. Her dead pussy doesn't look to good.

Go post that on the Facebook Cat Society page and you'll have hundreds of fat ugly women comin for your scalp.

You guys ever price good three ring binders? Freaking crazy $15-45 each! At fall Carlisle I found some mopar parts book binders for $3 each. I bought two he had 10. I just did not want to carry them all over it was right when we went in!:mob: Lesson learned.
I buy 4 ring for my stamp collection. Just got 2... Was getting from Austria, but they didn’t have any till Feb cause of covid. Got 2 from Canada. Price is in CA $. So actual was like 115US
Good Morning

B197C0C6-11B9-437A-A059-1FD5C07F1E3F.jpeg

B54E8655-1BC1-4C53-B2DD-7940794979D1.jpeg

Master cylinder thread. Why something so simple turns into a debate. Think i settled it. In a nice way.

Pcm in astro may have had a moisture issue. And im sure its cured.
5DA29065-1A69-407C-9CF7-AF7BFB64F891.jpeg
7FCC43A6-7EC8-42EA-8BB7-3D2D2FEB45E9.jpeg

PA is going to have a virtual farm show. So for once the weather won't matter and there is no bad weather in the forcast. LOL. Half the reason I go is for the food. So that don't work. I did see the Dairymens Association has a milkshake truck that travels around. I think they are in Carlisle this week. Have to see if they have a schedule.
Won't smell the same either... :rolleyes:

So, test fitting push rods......OMG, the stock length is over an inch to long!!!!

What do you think this 408 will sound like with straight headers??? For sure will wake up the neighbors....
May be not as loud as the B body in the vid. I bet it had a 512 or so but I bet yours will have some authority.

I didn't even get to drive the Swinger un-corked after I put the headers on it. I had to work and my girlfriend took it across town to the muffler shop. She said she had a ball with it :rofl:.

-
Back