Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, I reckon. Even that Gunner is 11 he goes out to pee around 9pm, not again until maybe 7:30 or 8am

Its supposed to warm up here starting tomorrow. 43ish...I've booked an all day tour to the DMZ and the JSA on Thursday. Should still be in the Mid 40's, so a nice break....:thumbsup:

Usually let her out 8-9 then good all night, crashed around 5 or so so she missed it!

Hey Rob!

I found the front pipe and possible the muffler for the cuda, some guy in MI. nos. Hell it costs almost as much to ship it than the part is!

Good Morning...and a Moanday morning to boot. This is how we're all feeling :eek:

file.jpg

Well good morning everyone. Hope all is well. Not backreading 16 pages. Supposed to be a nice week, upper 30's with chance of snow at the end of the week. Had a good weekend up north. Always relaxing.

Well every year there is a week long farm show here, actually pretty cool lots to look at and the food is great. Lots of live animals, tractor show and tractor square dancing, cow patty bingo, seriously they play bingo and call the number where the poop lands. Well it is virtual this year. How the heck do you pull that on off?

Morning!
12f this morning.
A mirror to glue on to astro van, then im done with it. A riding mower to repair, leaks oil like a sieve.

Lmao, signs posted at dog park - no excessive barking.
Since when can dogs read??

That is funny there, its like closed caption on tv, whenever something official is on there is a sign language translator, uhm there is CC I guess they never heard about it?

-
Back