Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Goodmorning!
Time for the manitoba weather report
21 f,thats -6 celcius. No wind.
I see stars outside so it will likely be cloudy by the time the sun comes up.

I remember going to boot camp in Great Lakes, we had a freaking blizzard, the CC asked who never saw snow before and wants to go out in it. A bunch of southern guys raised their hands then they were handed shovels!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bet you cant do that now!

Good Morning Everyone - Evening Mitch. Shoulder killing me, can't sleep much anymore and am trying to do more things left handed to ease it. Doc appointment isn't until a week from Friday. Coffee is flowing. Have a great day all...

Good Morning Everyone - Evening Mitch. Shoulder killing me, can't sleep much anymore and am trying to do more things left handed to ease it. Doc appointment isn't until a week from Friday. Coffee is flowing. Have a great day all...
Hope you feel better GSS....

Im fluent in profanity!

Multi lingual.jpg

I had a Covid test along with my wife yesterday. Long story but someone at a work site had it but didn't know, walked by her, very short exposure, I was masked, don't think she was. Results in 3 days, think we're OK.

I tell you what if I was a employer I would make everyone wear a mask PROPERLY if they want to work there. I bet the employer can be sued if you get it at work for lack of enforcing it.

Can you get on their cancellation list?? I'd call and tell them how much pain your in. Maybe they'll find a time for you??

Have not seen the sun in the last 7 days, look what I have to look forward too

20210112_052336.jpg

So, job offer is up to a barely surviveable wage. There is still the “doesent play well with others” side of it too.i enjoy working alone.

I honestly dont think I can work for some one again. Between being in charge of a bunch of 18-22 YO and now working alone. Working alone is the way to go. Wish I got into this 20 years ago. Marilyn keeps saying to hire some one. HTF do you do that when this stuff comes in when it comes in.

Me to Ink.

Ray, I am sure you seen my post, I will text you my address this evening at near 6pm when I send the funds, thank you

Have a Great Day All! It will be interesting to see what happens when I fill out my daily health screening now that I'm pending test results, I could be back lol!

Morning. I actually back read this morning. I see mitch is still trying to find his way into Vietnam.

Was talkingfto a member yesterday who I am doing some work on his distributor. Kind of funny he likes reading this thread, said it always has 4 conversations going on at once
Imagine that???

And @A56 Stop on in and make it five!
Morning Ray, I brought
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

-
Back