Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning
12f and clear. Supposed to get some precipitation today.
Guess i should put the fargo inside again. 2 nights outside since i got it running 14 months ago.

FedEx makes no sense.

My package took 3 days, 4 laps around Phoenix Arizona, then went to gallop, New Mexico, to Augusta,KS to Lincoln Nebraska, to Fiona, Texas, to Fort Madison, Iowa, to Joliet IL, to Greenwood, IN to out for delivery this morning, to now rescheduled for tomorrow and back in Greenwood. Freaking crazy.

You should have told me when it was in Joliet, I could have picked it up for you.... :D

Hey Good Morning to ya all...need a cup of starter this morning.
It feels like a Monday...

coffee monday.jpg

Have to get briggs motor cleaned up, that thing is covered in oily dirt. 1/4” thick everywhere. An mower frame is worse i think.

BUT they screwed me out of my monthly payment..........A one time lump sum. A whopping 60K. Was supposed to get 2500 a month for life!!! AND the 60 Grand was taxed as a bonus, 40 percent!!!!
40% :wtf: oh wait that's right you live in California...now I understand. :D

Time for another cup.
Still using the keureig. Pos.
Tried 5 different coffees, they all weak.
The tassimo makes way better coffee,so i actually look forward to going to shop.
We got a drip coffee maker, i said to the wife to get a good one one with the thermal caraffe. Nope. Got some pos that pretty much roasts the coffee in 20 minutes.burned it. Its gone.
Go get take out at my favorite restaurant, its old.
Back to shop.
Parts store has good coffee, but due to the code red, i cant grab a coffee there either.

Here is my view of the world the last few days. load was just not quite big enough to take the real truck and burn the diesel and tire wear but just a bit more than toy truck wanted. Cruise set at 3200 rpm for hours on end, 5,000 rpm on grades. A steady 8 mpg the whole trip, the Hemi just purred. And before I get flamed into oblivion for putting Dodge down the side yes I fully realize it is a Fiat, yes I fully understand it is a Ram brand not a Dodge. But ultimately it is still just a Dodge to me! Hah!

977E29CC-B930-4BE6-AE59-B53F3CC65390.jpeg

C14F6C6C-F213-49C7-834C-B35A5755D8EC.jpeg

Good Morning Everyone. Didn't sleep again. So tired and sore. Working on a plastic engine today, so at least parts are light and all bolts are finger tight. Putting one together instead of taking one apart is also a nice change. Hope all is well out there.... Coffee Please

-
Back