Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What is in that? It looks amazing!

Hey newbie.... First post is in the coffee thread....

Welcome to the madness and FABO...
Welcome to FABO.gif

I was just checking out Genesee's website. Says they produce about 40 cases a minute.
Math quiz:
How many minutes has the brewery operated just for Hoppy? :lol:
Actually I read that wrong. That's just one line...

Honestly, I would love to go back to a land line and throw the damn cell phone in the trash.
I keep the land line because it is free, part of my retirement package from AT&T, and I have a FAX machine we use a lot......so......:lol::thumbsup:

I keep the land line because it is free, part of my retirement package from AT&T, and I have a FAX machine we use a lot......so......:lol::thumbsup:
At least you received something you can use in retirement ...lol .. I got a watch, I don't need a watch now!:BangHead:

At least you received something you can use in retirement ...lol .. I got a watch, I don't need a watch now!:BangHead:
BUT they screwed me out of my monthly payment..........A one time lump sum. A whopping 60K. Was supposed to get 2500 a month for life!!! AND the 60 Grand was taxed as a bonus, 40 percent!!!!

BUT they screwed me out of my monthly payment..........A one time lump sum. A whopping 60K. Was supposed to get 2500 a month for life!!! AND the 60 Grand was taxed as a bonus, 40 percent!!!!
Yea that sucks ! Always a way the government gets you!

Yep. And yet people keep voting for the same politicians that will just keep stealing their money, left AND right. Sad really

Next project, yohan dear riding mower. Needs a crankcase gasket. Man, it’s grimy.

-
Back