Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pretty funny she had them on a table for all the gusts to use and the word never got out and she has to have 70 of them left! Pretty funny.

Morning everyone, evening Mitch, cold start here, 14 deg. Everything is frozen in the patch, valves don’t like it when it gets to cold.

Cabinets going in today. Woo hoo.

16104653037284120278852056841763.jpg

16104653251267881807443091830818.jpg

Interesting. I remember talking about the brand before but I don't think I looked up the history. About | Genesee Brewery
Take a case to Hoppyland. It will soon be History!
This is good also seasonal only around Octoberfest.
View attachment 1715668537
Hmm. Never saw that stuff.. Maybe look if any straglers from this year, but fall beers are pretty well cleaned out. Will try to remember next fall. Wonder if they have it in bottles?
I can do that easily. Hey, thanks for the mug.
Lost mine. I think I set it down around Mitches spot somewhere (after finishing my Toolman beer) and it was gone when I came back. :(

Last edited:
If I remember I think I had one or two at the show. Yes, it was good stuff and surprising it's not expensive. Busch Light is the low buck beer around here. Not bad for the price. Good for the guys that drink a 12 box at a time. You can't drink my home brew like that. You'd find yourself passed out in the corner after 6 beers.

View attachment 1715668538

That would have it selling by the case :thumbsup:

Is this just wrong? I use farenheit for indoor temperature, and celcius for outdoors.
Seems easier to gauge what its like outside based on 0 being the freezing point. Its how i have always done it.

It doesn't matter what temperature a room is, it's always at room temperature....
biggrin.gif

Mike I like it better than Coors light and it is half the price also!

We lived in Omaha for a couple of years... That was before Coors was sold on this side of the Mississippi River.... Dad used to buy about 15 cases back and sell them to our old neighbors and kept a couple cases for himself to drink...

Last edited:
I was just checking out Genesee's website. Says they produce about 40 cases a minute.
Math quiz:
How many minutes has the brewery operated just for Hoppy? :lol:

We lived in Omaha for a couple of years before Coors was sold on this side of the Mississippi River.... Dad used to buy about 15 cases back and sell them to our old neighbors and kept a couple cases for himself to drink...

Friend of mine did similar with Olympia many year ago. Took a pickup load to Texas kin and returned with the same in Lone Star. :D

-
Back