Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I pulled the driver's fender off the Demon. Installed both hood hinges while both fenders were off. Way easier that way. Then reinstalled the drivers fender. Have to do some work on the hood so the scoop fits better. Checking boxes as I can to be ready for spring in case surgery is needed.

Just gotta piss in the Cheerios...don’t cha?

He puts a Cheerio in the toilet for aim, otherwise he misses and pisses all over the rim and floor....
Toilet.gif

Still here guys...Haven't posted much in the last day. Still trying to get to VN. Problems with my original sponsor, so might change gears tomorrow....Or... Go home to America,,,,:eek::eek:

Still here guys...Haven't posted much in the last day. Still trying to get to VN. Problems with my original sponsor, so might change gears tomorrow....Or... Go home to America,,,,:eek::eek:

Come home without seeing your girl, that would suck that you put so much time in for nothing... :(

I saw an I-hop commercial yesterday that says they are the "Hoppiest Place on Earth"... :D

It made me think of Ray...

I can't find it on youtube yet.... :BangHead:

Good Morning MOPAR guys & gal!!
Happy Friday for the working group.

Morning!
IT’S FRIDAY!!
28f and only 1” of snow. But rain,melting and freezing yesterday.
Today i will attempt some cleanup again.

Yup, clean shop, and go drag my bead roller out of storage. I need to put a wire edge on my visor. Want to get it done.

Ouch that really bites

Dam one heck of a adventure you dont need Mitch. I just hope you can get back here easily if needed.

Good Morning Coffee Land. Got a couple inches of snow but it is 32° out now. All is slush. Crappy drive in as the roads weren't plowed. Rather drive in snow than slush. Short day today here at work. I am going to try and get a couple things done at home before shopping and supper with my son. It is his birthday today and he leaves to go back to school tomorrow. Have a great day everyone

Dam one heck of a adventure you dont need Mitch. I just hope you can get back here easily if needed.
That would suck. Especially with the newer rules regarding coming back in.

He’d be better off to sneak across the border like everyone else:rofl: will be easier since day one, they’re gonna tear that wall down

-
Back