Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So sides are oak derived plywood. 1/2 inch. Drawers are ply wood as well. All the rest solid Oak. The inset on all doors drawers are 1/4 inch oak plywood. The shelves are 1/2 inch plywood with melonite covering.
You can make your own cabinets. Easy. Just need a few tools. Clamps. I can loan you all my clamps in july. You can keep them as long as you need.
I have quite a few clamps, but maybe not enough to cover a project like that. Have done quite a bit of woodworking. Will see if/when I decide to do something...
Here's half of my entertainment center I built like 25 years ago. Solid black Walnut except for the back panels. Originally had a smaller center section for a 25" TV. I replaced that with the current center after about 10 years when I got a 51inch projection TV, then modified a few years ago for flat screen there now. I will eventually build another piece for underneath where all the junk is now.
IMG_5935[1].JPG

Well, the pickup power window track came loose and it derailed. Disassemble door and put it back together,these 90’s gm trucks are a real pita.
So no new parts. Yay!
“What kind mechanic fix with new parts? Anyone can fix with new parts!”

I have quite a few clamps, but maybe not enough to cover a project like that. Have done quite a bit of woodworking. Will see if/when I decide to do something...
Here's half of my entertainment center I built like 25 years ago. Solid black Walnut except for the back panels. Originally had a smaller center section for a 25" TV. I replaced that with the current center after about 10 years when I got a 51inch projection TV, then modified a few years ago for flat screen there now. I will eventually build another piece for underneath where all the junk is now.
View attachment 1715670066
Just need a solid plan. A solid design.....And stick to it....:thumbsup:

Plow hydraulic cylinder fixed,was seeping a little, needed a new o-ring. Topped it off and its ready if we get the pile of snow they forecasted.

Astro van gone,john deere gone. all paid up.
sticky wet snow falling,looks like tomorrow may be a day of plowing snow.

The thermometer in the Express said 81° a little while ago. On shore winds goin' on, so it's not a Santa Ana event. Probly why PG&E hasn't threatened to put us in the dark yet :rolleyes:

Craig sorry to hear you still can’t taste or smell. In that case I will mix all your drinks for you! Bwahahaha! Yep all the whiskey goes in my glass, you will never know the difference.
Craig's taste buds are still screaming for mercy from his trip to downtown Waterloo. LOL

Craig sorry to hear you still can’t taste or smell. In that case I will mix all your drinks for you! Bwahahaha! Yep all the whiskey goes in my glass, you will never know the difference.

I was going say...Craigs drinks get the rail whiskey...:lol:

-
Back