Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Welding is done. Now a bit of cleaning and put some shine on that puppy!

Well, wife got SOOO pissed this morning!!! She gets to bed about 130 AM, she was working on filling the new cabinets..... Well, I get up at 6AM and go into kitchen, she left a huge mess, so I thought I would help her, and move the coffee to the upper cabinets. Now, we have LOTS of coffee. LOTS. Well, all moved, she gets up, and guess what? I just undid everything she did till 130!!!! She had already moved the coffee where she wanted them!!!! Crap!!!

Well, wife got SOOO pissed this morning!!! She gets to bed about 130 AM, she was working on filling the new cabinets..... Well, I get up at 6AM and go into kitchen, she left a huge mess, so I thought I would help her, and move the coffee to the upper cabinets. Now, we have LOTS of coffee. LOTS. Well, all moved, she gets up, and guess what? I just undid everything she did till 130!!!! She had already moved the coffee where she wanted them!!!! Crap!!!

Sounds like a trip to Enzo's BBQ for lunch is in your immediate future :rolleyes:

So what you’re saying is you’re on the road and heading this way to escape her wrath?

You guys see that I sprung for the gear vendor unit? 2 week build time.......It will change final ratio from 3:55 to 2:77.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Off to a lazy start. Snowed a couple inches last night, cleaned off the sidewalk but that's all. Coffee is done for now. Heating pad and watching Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry...

You're such a f'k-up. :poke:
Can build a whole kitchen, but can't put the coffee away 'right'.:lol:

I dont care what they say, i think its Badass!!
All because some dude on kijiji wanted more money for a visor after we made a deal. He can kiss my ***!!
1121C5A0-0237-4C16-8D6F-1197882CDBE9.jpeg
F15A2D33-D56D-45E5-B612-AAFA23498518.jpeg

Yep! Just watching a Moonshiners rerun and about ready for a nap.

-
Back