Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Slow day in the coffee shop....
Busy sorting thru two pickup bed loads full of baby stuff.... and the wife has finally admitted she was wrong the entire time. She kept saying it was all my “junk” in our 12x16 storage shed. Nope, it was 80% her cause she wanted to keep all this baby stuff... 24 plastic totes and two 4x4 pelican cases full of baby clothes.
My totes of junk : 3

I think they could have made it if they wanted to. It really wouldn’t have been any harder than the ‘67-‘69 Barracuda was. Same basic platform.

I was putting the Demon into my Fantasy Mopar file and saw this one again.

Another one I think would have been cool if they actually made it.

374BD464-E28F-41F4-B29D-9E2B23492F24.jpeg

10144AC0-A8A4-42D5-9E61-8476F0B24553.jpeg

I called it the “Valiantero”.

Too bad only Ford and GM made versions for the US and none were the small body platform.

That’s a different kind of “delivery”...:lol:
A Mopar fan friend passed away and his casket was transported from the funeral home to the burial site in the back of his Little Red Express Truck.

69989274_10212078766082882_4337773895009435648_n (1).jpg

69586343_2706204229392829_2878453078523117568_n.jpg

I like it Dave. It should'a been.

I agree. Here's another should have been, IMO. This isn't a photoshop. This car actually exists. Chrysler should have made it. It looks better than the 69 and 70 cars to me.

71 SUPERBIRD.jpg

You attached a coat hook to the side of the cab? Brilliant!

:thumbsup:
You caught that. And actually get it. I hate hanging my jacket/shirt on the mirror. And people ask what the coat hook is for..
Lol.

You caught that. And actually get it. I hate hanging my jacket/shirt on the mirror. And people ask what the coat hook is for..
Lol.
Hell yeah, I think it’s genius...and fits well with the rest of the style of the truck.

:thumbsup:

I am in the dog house, wife still pissed about the coffee mess this morning.......Sad....

Wash her favorite sweater and put it on high heat in the dryer to shrink it down to Barbie size... :eek:

She'll forget about the coffee from this morning and you'll never have to do laundry again... :D

Wash her favorite sweater and put it on high heat in the dryer to shrink it down to Barbie size... :eek:

She'll forget about the coffee from this morning and you'll never have to do laundry again... :D
And take your carpenter skills and make a dog house to live in.

Then again, if you hold up the tiny sweater and say “I made it to be the size I see you as”, you will never need to be worried about being in the dog house again either!

I have learned a few things after 35 years of marriage, LOL!
If the wife “asks” you to do something, its the same as when she “tells” you to something. Otherwise do nothing until then. But be ready. On that note, i have to drive her to town. Aparrently right now, she just walked out to the car...

-
Back