Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Who wants to buy my Satellite???:lol: Won't have enough to build it at this rate.....But enough of my woes, how the heck is everyone???

28344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=qDjkCkaImnYAX99iMyZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

So just got back to ND from trip South sorting out contractors for house build. First priority is building a bridge. Attached photo is the existing bridge, spineless contractors won’t drive over it! Hah! The pix of the hill is where shop, pistol range and house will be. Our acreage is from point of view to the top of tree line, basically everything you can see in the pix. We love the property but it is a lot of work. We spent all day finding property pins and marking them on our GPS. One neighbor was so annoyed that we bought the acreage she took it upon herself to mow a property line strip by the creek. She claims to know where the property line is. Sadly the survey crew did not agree with her assessment. We pinned and flagged all boundaries. Not a fun trip but necessary. No time to do anything else. You boys and one lady threw up thirty pages while I was gone. Holy smokes! When I left Ark last night it was 55F degrees, it is 8 below zeroF this morning. And you wonder why we are heading home!
167B480A-7EE6-47F1-B653-52EB8AB7C1F1.jpeg
F3280881-4A03-4D80-8B15-128E73C07096.jpeg

Man I got another mystery distributor in, no idea who sent it generic UPS label. Still going through messages been a hour so far!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, ordered Carb, pushrods, hi flow thermostat... Going broke fast....
BUT, I have everything......I think.....Still have to get exhaust and drive shaft shortened.....will be a while till I need those tho...:rofl:
Will be a 20 Grand 66 Dart!!! :realcrazy: AT LEAST!!!
Haha that’s it? I expect that to be closer to double after the new engine

Man I got another mystery distributor in, no idea who sent it generic UPS label. Still going through messages been a hour so far!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
No return address? Also, if you call USP. They can look up in the system who sent it.

So just got back to ND from trip South sorting out contractors for house build. First priority is building a bridge. Attached photo is the existing bridge, spineless contractors won’t drive over it! Hah! The pix of the hill is where shop, pistol range and house will be. Our acreage is from point of view to the top of tree line, basically everything you can see in the pix. We love the property but it is a lot of work. We spent all day finding property pins and marking them on our GPS. One neighbor was so annoyed that we bought the acreage she took it upon herself to mow a property line strip by the creek. She claims to know where the property line is. Sadly the survey crew did not agree with her assessment. We pinned and flagged all boundaries. Not a fun trip but necessary. No time to do anything else. You boys and one lady threw up thirty pages while I was gone. Holy smokes! When I left Ark last night it was 55F degrees, it is 8 below zeroF this morning. And you wonder why we are heading home!View attachment 1715678594View attachment 1715678595
Nice view

Truck still no go. Have to bring another cord and a battery charger,and i guess crawl under truck to stick on magnetic oil pan heater. Silly me opted to not put truck in shop overnight.
Its a little sketchy with the plow,i think thats how i nicked the hoist cable.

So just got back to ND from trip South sorting out contractors for house build. First priority is building a bridge. Attached photo is the existing bridge, spineless contractors won’t drive over it! Hah! The pix of the hill is where shop, pistol range and house will be. Our acreage is from point of view to the top of tree line, basically everything you can see in the pix. We love the property but it is a lot of work. We spent all day finding property pins and marking them on our GPS. One neighbor was so annoyed that we bought the acreage she took it upon herself to mow a property line strip by the creek. She claims to know where the property line is. Sadly the survey crew did not agree with her assessment. We pinned and flagged all boundaries. Not a fun trip but necessary. No time to do anything else. You boys and one lady threw up thirty pages while I was gone. Holy smokes! When I left Ark last night it was 55F degrees, it is 8 below zeroF this morning. And you wonder why we are heading home!View attachment 1715678594View attachment 1715678595
Looks like a great place to build. What direction is the hill point to?

-
Back