Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back in cleaning the snow off the cars and driveway. This one, (2-3 inches snow) was a powder and sweep it off with a broom. I like those. Leaving in a few off to the dermo doctor. Removing the stiches from last week and cutting a new spot on the back of my left hand near my thumb. This time he'll cut a little, check it, and then remove a little more at a time until he doesn't find anymore cancer. It's a longer procedure, but he doesn't have to cut as deep requiring less stiches. Another 10 days though before the stiches are removed. Between this and my Covid hospital stay and recovery I'm about done with medical care and doctors...I hope. I need a break...:D

Just got back in cleaning the snow off the cars and driveway. This one, (2-3 inches snow) was a powder and sweep it off with a broom. I like those. Leaving in a few off to the dermo doctor. Removing the stiches from last week and cutting a new spot on the back of my left hand near my thumb. This time he'll cut a little, check it, and then remove a little more at a time until he doesn't find anymore cancer. It's a longer procedure, but he doesn't have to cut as deep requiring less stiches. Another 10 days though before the stiches are removed. Between this and my Covid hospital stay and recovery I'm about done with medical care and doctors...I hope. I need a break...:D
Leaf blower works awesome!
We have a neighbour, 3 snowflakes and that thing runs all day.

-34 now.
Truck didnt start with remote. went out with keys. Ignition was so stiff it wouldnt release from crank position. Still no go. Extension cord was 5 fee too short. Had one in my back seat, frozen solid. 50 foot cord i was scared to break it. So i wont be going for a while. So cold when you touch something it feels like it burns.

-34 now.
Truck didnt start with remote. went out with keys. Ignition was so stiff it wouldnt release from crank position. Still no go. Extension cord was 5 fee too short. Had one in my back seat, frozen solid. 50 foot cord i was scared to break it. So i wont be going for a while. So cold when you touch something it feels like it burns.
Wow !!!!

-34 now.
I sure don't miss those days.

-34 now.
Ya, that's cold.

cough med.jpg

-
Back