Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Me too Mike after yesterdays snow removal. LOL
I am the only experienced Finnisher in the family, glad its just one hall way and wall , it's great to help my sons when I can, granddaughter watched me throw mud on and she and my sons said Old man still has skills

20210124_132616.jpg

-34 now.
Truck didnt start with remote. went out with keys. Ignition was so stiff it wouldnt release from crank position. Still no go. Extension cord was 5 fee too short. Had one in my back seat, frozen solid. 50 foot cord i was scared to break it. So i wont be going for a while. So cold when you touch something it feels like it burns.
Lot of potential here, but I'll leave THAT response for Karl @krazykuda LOL

But yeh, that's too damn cold... :BangHead:

-34 now.
Truck didnt start with remote. went out with keys. Ignition was so stiff it wouldnt release from crank position. Still no go. Extension cord was 5 fee too short. Had one in my back seat, frozen solid. 50 foot cord i was scared to break it. So i wont be going for a while. So cold when you touch something it feels like it burns.
Holy crap, that’s cold

Keefer sold some parts to a guy on FBBO that knows your car he lives somewhere near you. I told him to stop by if he sees you out by Cinnamon. Thats all I know is he has a B body.

Well, ordered Carb, pushrods, hi flow thermostat... Going broke fast....
BUT, I have everything......I think.....Still have to get exhaust and drive shaft shortened.....will be a while till I need those tho...:rofl:
Will be a 20 Grand 66 Dart!!! :realcrazy: AT LEAST!!!

-
Back