Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are four I am spread out in. If I lose it all not going to hurt.
bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Lite coin

coin-bitcoin.png

coin-etherum.png

coin-bitcoin-cash.png

coin-litecoin.png

Paypal selling fees for them
Purchase or sale amount Fee
1.00 – 24.99 USD
0.50 USD
25.00 – 100.00 USD 2.30%
100.01 – 200.00 USD 2.00%
200.01 – 1000.00 USD 1.80%
1000.01 USD + 1.50%

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all is well out there. Was -12°F yesterday and -7°F today on the way in. No fun being outside especially with some wind. So, PT on Friday thinks I have multiple partial tears. Gave me some exercises to do that are supposed to help with movement and reduction of inflammation. Pills are all gone now. Certain movements, many times at random, still hurt it bad. No shoveling or anything, no work done, etc. Went to a cigar lounge with a friend on Sat. Was great, never sat and smoked one there before, found out there is a full bar and movie room in the back. All nice big leather chairs. So, a bourbon and a great cigar was perfect.

So Friday, the new car stuff took too long to get to the Mopar only yard, so today I’m taking another day off and running down to it.

What did she end up buying that you are paying for?
Oh I forgot you didn’t back read.

we got a 2020 SRT AWD Durango. And a killer deal! With the deal making and incentives, we got just over 10k off sticker

4AAA0F1D-5D39-410F-9E47-37CB8F4B060B.jpeg

Oh I forgot you didn’t back read.

we got a 2020 SRT AWD Durango. And a killer deal! With the deal making and incentives, we got just over 10k off sticker

View attachment 1715685889
Fully loaded except for a trailer hitch. Blacktop package, emblem delete, sunroof, rear buckets, leather, all the buckets are heated and AC except for the 3rd row, all the seats are powered, has the sunroof, heated wheel. Auto adjusting drivers seat based on height and weight.

Her car got paid off in December, my Jeep is paid off in 3 months, the new car payment comes in 12 bucks lower than the old car and my Jeep combined. And it lowered my insurance by 23 bucks a month somehow.

Good Morning another single digit temperature day here...yuck!!

I have pulled the military card a few times on cars after the deal was almost done. Pisses off the salesman for sure.

This just in. Local schools closed due to the cold. Why cant businesses close too?
Looks like a full week of this crap.

LOL IN Cali I hit a scratch off ticked pretty good and the wife needed a car. Found a 99 Yukon (in 2001) trade in like new. Did the deal, then the military card. Got like three off of what they wanted. Then the guy says if you finance another 1000 off. Ok any payoff penalty. No he says . Ok do the deal pay the first payment then wrote a check for the balance. Thought he would shoot me!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup I am that ASSHOLE!

I have pulled the military card a few times on cars after the deal was almost done. Pisses off the salesman for sure.
I didn’t even have to do that. They did it all on their own during the paperwork. This place was great. And the dude was genuine honest. This one had been on their lot since last mid last year. They have until April 15th or they have to pay a .24 percent tax plus 1700 for luxury vehicle tax if it’s not sold. Came out to like 5,000 in taxes they’d have to pay on it if not sold. and right now, less than 10 percent of buyers are getting approved due to Covid. We got approved in less than 10-15 minutes and then the deals started flowing. Hell, I didn’t even have to ask much to come down on price. They came down 2500 instantly. Then we went from there. They had a ton of them on their lot too. But I felt it was too good of a deal, so I drove it over to my cousins dealership and paid 150 bucks for a full inspection, glad I did cause it was needing a 4 wheel alignment and an oil change, which the selling dealer threw in free. Which is why my Friday turned into a wait rather than a sign and go.

LOL IN Cali I hit a scratch off ticked pretty good and the wife needed a car. Found a 99 Yukon (in 2001) trade in like new. Did the deal, then the military card. Got like three off of what they wanted. Then the guy says if you finance another 1000 off. Ok any payoff penalty. No he says . Ok do the deal pay the first payment then wrote a check for the balance. Thought he would shoot me!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup I am that ASSHOLE!
Haha nice. We’re actually going to split the payment across the paychecks. I was doing the math, and had a friend who is a loan officer check it. We get paid 4 checks a month not counting the Guard check, we’re gonna take our monthly and pay 25% each check on an auto payment cycle. My goal was to eliminate sticker shock but apparently it will save us some 4,000 in interest and pay it off 1.5 years earlier. If we pay just 10 bucks extra each of those four checks, it pays it off an extra 6 months sooner and they only make 320 bucks on interest. No early payoff penalty either

I got a hell of a deal on my cobalt. Was looking for a economy car new did not care if it had crank windows and a am radio. Kind of liked the cobalt's good gas cheap maintenance. I was doing a deal with the guy and he goes I have a demo in the lot I can give you for 10K has 100 miles on it. What the hell go look at it it is a freaking loaded SS non turbo. 5 speed. Perfect. Took it for a ride holy crap that is fast. Sealed the deal and paid it of in a year I think. Best car I ever had. Still gets 32 MPG!

Thats the way to do it and the faster it is paid off the less the insurance is.
Actually for me, it won’t matter much. I’ll leave my coverages the same. 100 dollar deductibles and full coverages. Dropping them to 1,000 only saves me 6 bucks a month

Looks like I’ll be wearing the Michelin man suit to the junkyard today

-
Back