Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Single digit temps here for another week. Later this week a few nights of -10 forecasted. I know Frank and John kids stuff. With those temps the heated garage at 50 still feels cold. If I turn the heat up any further, she'd have me living out there. I just pulled all my paint, polish, and batteries inside and put them on the dining room table. WTF your thinking?? No, she's good with it. A couple years ago the whole dash sat on that table for two months...car stuff.
Hah! If it makes you feel better as you can imagine you can’t have a hot tub outside up here. So what folks do is have a hot tub “hut” to protect the tub from the really cold weather. Mine is right at 17 F degrees this morning

Ok anyone else having picture loading issue?

Trying again. @Mopar Tim

63E68BAE-B74E-4E44-90E7-FB7E07B953C5.jpeg

Bad news:

My furnace for the front of the house seems to have gone out... It blows cold air, but isn't keeping the temp that I set it at... :realcrazy:

The furnace for the back of the house is trying to heat the whole thing now, making the bedrooms too hot.... :BangHead:

So builder of engine said not to use synthetic oil for 6 k miles. Holy **** Batman. The car might not ever get driven that far...

The yard had a ton of old A bodies, and even more 3rd Gen chargers and other 71-74 B bodies. A few late 60s Bs too. A bunch of E bodies

-
Back