Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just wear your rubber(s) to be safe then.:lol:
Sure, crawl under car in the rain, outside...Good way to get a good shock....o an make sure to keep that metal cutting blade away from your fingers. Cut the **** out of one of mine...right thru leather gloves. No stitches needed tho....but if I went to doctor, they more then likely would have put in some...

Last edited:
151_banner.jpg

OK if I am reading this right with the impeachment trial Pelosi and a bunch of others violated the same rules President Trump is on trial for with the Antifa Riots? This will be interesting seeing if the skelatins in the closet will change votes around. OK back to the normally scheduled nonsense on the Toolman show!

Last edited:
I might have to drive to Mira Loma. About 60 miles. Dyno shop not returning my calls...

I bundled up and went outside to move some snow. I have a finger that has some circulation issues and damn, it has taken a hour to get the feeling back in it. It's still a little numb at the tip. At least the fingernail is normal color. Screw it, I'm moving south! LOL

I bundled up and went outside to move some snow. I have a finger that has some circulation issues and damn, it has taken a hour to get the feeling back in it. It's still a little numb at the tip. At least the fingernail is normal color. Screw it, I'm moving south! LOL
You can visit here if you like. We have an extra room....

We got 80 acres down south and a huge shop with living quarters. We could work out some kind of residency solution in trade! Hah! I will drink the rent!

While it ain't as bad you guys got it, south ain't far enough!
Screenshot_20210212-150400_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey I bought that 10000 rpm NOS Ecu that was on flea bay for cheap. All the potting came out over the years and the dam thing tested good. I am seriously thinking of buying potting and re doing the potting. Rare bird. Think I should do it and sell it with disclosure of course or just keep it as is? Kind of on the fence with this one potting is more than I paid for it!

View attachment 1715688304View attachment 1715688305\

Did you say potting???

Kush.jpg

Last edited:
I think the wife has that one on Vynal. I really need to go through them and convert them to digital format we have a turn table I bought a few years ago and just never did it yet. Dam never enough time and no way she can do it. Any thing electronic and digital forget it!

So only dildoes, and no vibrators????

You should have soaked your finger in cider.... :D

-
Back