Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What's A Two Hoo
upload_2021-2-13_7-24-45.png

Well I trudged out to the shop and grudgingly got heat going. Sadly we are almost to the point where degrees F and degrees C intersect. We are crowding 30F below Zero with no windchill. I may just sit inside and read today. No motivation at all.
Have had a whole week of that. Lack of motivation or mild depression..the weather looks like a slow warming trend until next weekend.

Have had a whole week of that. Lack of motivation or mild depression..the weather looks like a slow warming trend until next weekend.
It's easy to get the winter blues especially now with the constant cold/snow. That's why I get together with buddy Ted for a trip to the liquor store and some tasting afterward. Got to have a little fun.

It's easy to get the winter blues especially now with the constant cold/snow. That's why I get together with buddy Ted for a trip to the liquor store and some tasting afterward. Got to have a little fun.
We have restrictions. I cant go have coffee with a couple buddies. restaurants re-opened yesterday, only members from the same household can dine together.

We have restrictions. I cant go have coffee with a couple buddies. restaurants re-opened yesterday, only members from the same household can dine together.
That sucks. We went to the liquor store first and stopped for a beer at a craft distillery on the way home. Then we came back here and sat at the kitchen table for a tasting.

Well TMM in a blatant act of plagiarism I have reached out to several buddies and am exploring holding a informal whiskey tasting event in my shop. Nothing fancy just a half dozen guys sipping a flight of maybe six single malts. I am always envious of your whiskey club explorations. At this point for the first one these guys will just have to explore whatever I have on the shelf. I have got an easy six or seven single malts. I am thinking of breaking it into two groups. One North American and one Scottish. Two very different yet distinctive flavor profiles. Any guidance as to protocol or sequence of events would be most appreciated!

Well TMM in a blatant act of plagiarism I have reached out to several buddies and am exploring holding a informal whiskey tasting event in my shop. Nothing fancy just a half dozen guys sipping a flight of maybe six single malts. I am always envious of your whiskey club explorations. At this point for the first one these guys will just have to explore whatever I have on the shelf. I have got an easy six or seven single malts. I am thinking of breaking it into two groups. One North American and one Scottish. Two very different yet distinctive flavor profiles. Any guidance as to protocol or sequence of events would be most appreciated!
I just commented to your post in the drink thread. Sounds like fun. You'll have a blast.

Morning, -5 here this morning, not normal for this time of the year. My truck is warming up, and coffee in my mug, so off to the patch to see what froze up.

Who watched Live PD??? Doesn't Sean "Sticks" Larkin look like the real live version of Boomhour from King of the Hill????

Boomhour C00.jpg
Boomhour.jpg

-
Back