Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Snowman Saturday!

snomansnack.jpg

Good morning :lol:

What ever happened to good novelty plates? Trying to find my wife a good one for her new car to get rid of the Ford dealer plate.

Well, I got some more sleep after some nasty cramps last night. Not good sleep though. Gotta go for my china flu shot this afternoon and then work...

Snowing a little here now, I am hopeful that it will help give me traction compared to solid is, I am sure it will.
Going to give it a try in about an hour. Before anyone gives me directions, I drove on many frozen and snow filled roads back in the day, neutral is my friend and pump my brakes, and always steer into a slide. I will be , taking the wife's suv, it has brand new tires and front wheel drive. Not taking my new daily driver, it could use new tires

20210211_130600.jpg

Bananas are your friend, a shot of pickle juice before bed time as well, but if you can handle it (i can) a table spoon of Apple cider vinegar is a sure thing no more leg cramps
Well, I got some more sleep after some nasty cramps last night. Not good sleep though. Gotta go for my china flu shot this afternoon and then work...

Bananas are your friend, a shot of pickle juice before bed time as well, but if you can handle it (i can) a table spoon of Apple cider vinegar is a sure thing no more leg cramps
I do eat a banana every day, but...with my blood pressure history, pickle juice is a non-starter due to the salt. And I already take omeprazole to prevent acid reflux. So vinegar would likely tear me up. LOL
I have gotten the cramps down to a much lower frequency. At one point it was a couple times a week. Only had a few bad ones all last year. This was the first this year. Was running all over the place at work last night. Probably didn't have enough water and had a couple beers before bed. I do also take potassium and magnesium.

Last edited:
I do eat a banana every day, but...with my blood pressure history, pickle juice is a non-starter due to the salt. And I already take omeprazole to prevent acid reflux. So vinegar would likely tear me up. LOL
I have gotten the clamps down to a much lower frequency. At one point it was a couple times a week. Only had a few bad ones all last year. This was the first this year. Was running all over the place at work last night. Probably didn't have enough water and had a couple beers before bed. I do also take potassium and magnesium.
You are too sick to be so young!!!

Going to cut a piece of wood to the correct profile, then use a jack to press up, and hammer it till it gives!!
20210212_171729-jpg.jpg

I am considering using my shop press. To form steel....

Last edited:
Going to cut a piece of wood to the correct profile, then use a jack to press up, and hammer it till it gives!!
View attachment 1715689247
I am considering using my shop press. To form steel....
I have. Vise too.
Since then i built a brake,and a planishing hammer. And bought shrinker/stretcher, english wheel and bead roller. Lots of sheet metal tools.

-
Back