Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:D

images (2).jpg

Am going to lower the x member 1/8 inch. No way to drill holes bigger. To close to the edge. Weld in washers moved the needed distance then redrill holes thru washers

Well to make chitty weather worse, we just got an alert 60 minute rolling blackouts beginning now. :mad: Looks like they started 60 miles west of us and its rolling this way.:wtf: Guess I'll trudge down to the woodpile and bring more firewood up.

Last edited:
Wow the snow is finally almost past us. I just looked at the weather image and the storm stretches from NE Kansas to Cleveland, Ohio

Just heard about my cousin today.... He didn't make it... His heart survived the attack, but his brain was starved of oxygen for about a half hour while they were reviving him those 3 times...

RIP Pete....

I managed to get my tractor stuck down the hill at a neighbors driveway, too steep and slick so had to shovel a tire track to pavement all the way up but got it out. Becky was calling me, dinner was on, I had no idea she was doing this so glad I made it back on time.

View attachment 1715690351

Was she crabby when you got back??? :D

Just heard about my cousin today.... He didn't make it... His heart survived the attack, but his brain was starved of oxygen for about a half hour while they were reviving him those 3 times...

RIP Pete....
Sorry to hear. Our condolances.

This is a pic of the training for the guys that applied it at the factory.
View attachment 1715690363

When I was younger I played one of those at Mariott's Great America and won the first round... Then the second round someone was ahead of me at the end, so I pointed the squirt gun at the attendant and hit him with some water.... :lol:

Yeah, I'm a sore looser.... :mob:

RIP Pete....
Sorry to hear bud, prayers

RIP Pete....
Sorry for your loss Karl

-
Back