Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Car inspected. :thumbsup: Needed 2 lug nuts... I didn't even ask why. Overpaid for those and glad it wasn't anything else. The new shiny ones sure do look out of place on that car. LOL Guessing the outer shells separated like they all did on the Magnum.

Car inspected. :thumbsup: Needed 2 lug nuts... I didn't even ask why. Overpaid for those and glad it wasn't anything else. The new shiny ones sure do look out of place on that car. LOL Guessing the outer shells separated like they all did on the Magnum.
It is all a scam....:rolleyes:

Damn that looks good!

It was very good, had the leftovers for lunch just a bit ago.. 7 degrees and looks to be 4 to 5 inches here on the hill

Resized_20210215_110914.jpeg

Getting on the Dart some more.....Have to figure out how to put strength back in the cross member....

Oh Here Ye hear ye arm chair mechanics to my post here.
Will leaving Ignition key on kill ECU box? | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

This should be interesting for sure.
Well since he did all ready did it, he'll soon have the answer as to whether it damaged anything!
I'd be more concerned about the coil, but same answer.
What he really needs to do is put the battery on the charger before starting.

Yup. Another 'upgrade'. Funny how many 'upgrades' end up being a big step back.

i HAVE BEEN PICKING THE BATTLES LATELY! I let @Mattax get to deal with them.
View attachment 1715690364
I aint getting in that one. LOL.
You did good. Told the guy to trace the wires. Told him the colors didn't match and all that. That's the only way the guy is going to learn what he's got.

OK I know what double parking is but double tolling?
View attachment 1715690361
Wow. In the US too! Looks like
the lastest NY state plates. Probbaly the NYS throughway.

It is all a scam....:rolleyes:
I swear I read yesterday some post where the guy couldn't finish checking something on his test ride 'cause one wheel was loose. Didn't have lug wrench either. :realcrazy:

Last edited:
Well since he did all ready did it, he'll soon have the answer as to whether it damaged anything!
I'd be more concerned about the coil, but same answer.
What he really needs to do is put the battery on the charger before starting.

Yup. Another 'upgrade'. Funny how many 'upgrades' end up being a big step back.

I aint getting in that one. LOL.
You did good. Told the guy to trace the wires. Told him the colors didn't match and all that. That's the only way the guy is going to learn what he's got.

Wow. In the US too! Looks like
the lastest NY state plates. Probbaly the NYS throughway.
Matt!! Good to hear from you in the Coffee shop....:thumbsup:

Matt!! Good to hear from you in the Coffee shop....:thumbsup:
Thanks Tim! Every now and then I still look in.

Talking about scams.
A couple weeks ago I had a guy refuse to inspect my wagon - claimed the springs were 'all shot'. Then when I go up to get it, he tries to buy from me. Wants the engine because he knows CJ guys want them.
:mad:

What a bunch of nonsense. But of course I had to check it all over before I brought it to another shop. Frame is twisted in the rear just as it has been for the past 20 years since I bought it. That's it. Bushings are good. Interleaves are there, etc. Only 45k on those springs. Used to be a good place I'd send people too. Joe Long's Automotive in east Falls. Don't know what happened. The guy I dealt with was new to me. It used to be father and son with one of the wives helping in the office. Sad.

Last edited:
So, just because, I decided to run home at lunch. Yup...pipes froze again.

Cruze coolant leak. Owner says dont know where is leaking. Two seconds i see it dripping off thremostat housing. He didnt even open hood i figure. Pulled it off, skim of silicone and slammed it back on.

Are you leaving the water run?

I didnt because I wasn't sure if there could be any other issues, faucet or drain. I was able to get into a small access spot and hook both Pex lines with a short piece of house wiring (just a short extra piece I found) and tied them to a stud over away from the wall. They were resting against a stud on the outside wall. Now they are about 18" away from the wall. May make all the difference.

I didnt because I wasn't sure if there could be any other issues, faucet or drain. I was able to get into a small access spot and hook both Pex lines with a short piece of house wiring (just a short extra piece I found) and tied them to a stud over away from the wall. They were resting against a stud on the outside wall. Now they are about 18" away from the wall. May make all the difference.
I’d recommend leaving a faucet to drip.

It's been below zero for a few days here in Minnesota. I don't even bother with the diesel truck at these temps. I hear we are going to see single digit temps come later in the week? Hoo Hoo!

-
Back