Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I dont know if I mentiond this. I was again looking for .38 spl shots shells and mentioned it in another post. Holy heck batman A member sent me 50 of them and would not take a dime. Barley know the guy but have given him advice here. Have to love this place!
Lots of awesome people here!
Lots of threads with similar stories.

I dont know if I mentiond this. I was again looking for .38 spl shots shells and mentioned it in another post. Holy heck batman A member sent me 50 of them and would not take a dime. Barley know the guy but have given him advice here. Have to love this place!
And your buddy never reloaded you any....he is ashamed. Forgot all about it

OK I know what double parking is but double tolling?
double toll.png

It actually sold a few years ago. Went for alot also.
I'm sure it was available in many access codes. Ben Franklin Plumbing ran it heavy in their advertising.

Up early. Gotta take my car in for inspection shortly.

Good Morning

A trick my friend showed me on yhe seam sealer, usr a slightly damp finger (que karl) in a rubber glove to smooth it out. Works great He recommends the brush on type to do it with a throw away brush cut down.
This is a pic of the training for the guys that applied it at the factory.
clown-balloon-water-game-big.jpg

TMM Just scored a bunch of these. You never see them. Have to love tempest!
View attachment 1715690369
Nice! I'll have to look over my inventory. They last a long time but it doesn't hurt to have a extra. Just think of all the good parts we threw away. Tune up once a year. Probably only needed a set of points.

Nice! I'll have to look over my inventory. They last a long time but it doesn't hurt to have a extra. Just think of all the good parts we threw away. Tune up once a year. Probably only needed a set of points.
I always get asked for the NOS ones and they are it. Prestolite made them along with a crapload of other stuff for mopar. I mean a ton of stuff!

-
Back