Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm thinking of not whining about the artic plunge here in Minnesota? Sure beats the ice spectacle happening down south? We were having a warm decent winter? Until February decided to backslap everyone? We hit a whopping 0 today for the high. -20 tonight. But still beats ice and blizzard.

Just heard about my cousin today.... He didn't make it... His heart survived the attack, but his brain was starved of oxygen for about a half hour while they were reviving him those 3 times...

RIP Pete....
Sorry to hear this Karl.

Rest in Peace Pete
genuflectII.jpg

Prayers for all your loved ones and friends.

8 degrees and 7 inches of snow on the ground, waiting on the next hit of snow

20210215_162309.jpg

My neighbor wants to talk to me while I'm blowing the snow...
blah.gif

Hey, it's cold out here and I can't hear with the snow blower going.... and I'm not sure if I can get it started manually if I turn it off, so let me get this done and we can talk later....

I check my phone and she tried to call 4 times while I was clearing the snow... :wtf:

She means well, but sometimes getting the job done is priority...

There is 7 inches on that drive way now, that was yesterday

So far it's been a good winter up there I guess Pete.
I am boiling a chicken to make Mexican chicken casarole. We have not lost power yet, but I want to be ready

Sorry to here you guys getting plastered with snow and cold all the way down South.
Not much snow here just been about 35 below for a week but warming up now and should be about 13 below in the morning and getting warmer.

Sorry to hear about your cousin @krazykuda. That’s the same way it went for my BIL when he had his heart attack a few years ago. My condolences and sincere thoughts of sympathy for all that are affected by the loss.

We might have 5 inches of snow when this is done. A far cry from the 18-24 they were calling for. Not surprised

-
Back