Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope we'll keep them. Of course we fly out Sunday for her Orth Doctor appointment. Army sent her to him years ago, and she's continued seeing him. He's done three arthroscopic surgeries on her hips, probably seen him 15 times over the years and insurance paid for all of it including travel and lodging. His clinic is in Vail, CO oh boy more cold and snow...P.S. I'm not a winter mountain fan!!

Wow, I hope everything goes well. That is great she has been taken care of. Have a nice trip - at least the winter mountain views are wonderful.

1 degree and 7 inches of snow from yesterday,

20210215_202939.jpg

20210215_202811.jpg

20210215_202653.jpg

News just announced rolling blackouts this morning 30-60 minutes. We'll see if we're a winner or not at 9am. The we need to always wear a mask bloggers were telling everyone what we should be doing to conserve energy etc.. I suggested they go ahead and turn their furnace off for a couple hours and help the world out. They didn't like the suggestion...I was a hater haha!!

Hey rob you can put a large allegator clip on it and I have springs for the plugs if needed.

I've never liked the lights where the harness plugs in. They always work loose and get an intermittent connection. I think the other light has too fat a butt. lol Heck I don't need a whole nuther kit. Maybe I can just find another sprAng.

I have springs plenty of the springs if needed does that one come out? Have a few solid copper ones also which I prefer.

Take a pic of the spring end. Nothing wrong with those lights really just people are scared of them.

Hey rob you can put a large allegator clip on it and I have springs for the plugs if needed.

I don't know. I might could do something like that. The plug end of the spring works fine. The wire end won't stay in the wire anymore. I thought about bustin an old plug apart and using the male end that plugs into the wire.

I don't know. I might could do something like that. The plug end of the spring works fine. The wire end won't stay in the wire anymore. I thought about bustin an old plug apart and using the male end that plugs into the wire.
I would see if the spring will unscrew. I have a bunch that were never used from bad meters.

-
Back