Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ordered a new lift cylinder for my truck plow,saturday. Its already here. Wow!

You flying into Vail or DIA?
DIA drive to Vail. We flew into West Vail once, during a storm, couldn't see a foot outside the side window the entire way, sudden landing so hard thought we'd crashed, never again.

DIA drive to Vail. We flew into West Vail once, during a storm, couldn't see a foot outside the side window the entire way, sudden landing so hard thought we'd crashed, never again.
The only difference between Landing and crashing is being able to take off again

I always tried to get on juries. At&t paid full wages while sitting. For as long as it lasted. Much easier sitting in a climate controlled room then out in elements climbing phone poles

The Feds paid pretty well. The per diam at the time covered my mileage, lodging, and food for the week i had to serve and the surplus pretty much matched the week's pay. To make it more bearable it was walking distance to
seedanIII.jpg
my favorite Deli :lol:

Well. I learned you don't leave soda cans out on a table in the shop, now I need to clean my Kawasaki motor cycle.. gees laweeze
Truck did great getting down the driveway, and in town and back up. Little nap time and be ready for the storm heading this way with another 7 inches

20210216_121151.jpg

20210216_120831.jpg

You are seeing grass? Man I have a foot of snow and now a 1/4" of ice and more coming. Yikes!

We're closer to having two feet of snow on the ground now...

10" a couple weeks ago, a couple 4" ones, and another 10" yesterday into today...

Two foot snow.jpg

Oh, the snow is now clear from the driveway....

DSC05634 B.JPG

High side....

DSC05631 B.JPG

Low side...

DSC05635 B.JPG

Avalanche after I plowed...

DSC05643 B.JPG

The mail boxes are barely sticking up out of the snow...

DSC05646 B.JPG

Well I’m beat, spent the afternoon clearing snow from driveways. Made couple hundred bucks

Is it wrong that I blew the snow off my porch and driveway with my leaf blower? A snow shovel just isn't a tool one fnds in the shed in West Texas..

Yes, it's wrong... You're lucky it wasn't near 32° or the leaf blower wouldn't work.... Snow would be too wet and heavy....

I haven't moved my truck in a few weeks... The box is so full of snow, it's sticking up above the sides of the box....

DSC05625 B.JPG

DSC05629 B.JPG

DSC05627 B.JPG

Is it wrong that I blew the snow off my porch and driveway with my leaf blower? A snow shovel just isn't a tool one fnds in the shed in West Texas..
Have a neighbour with an asphalt driveway, i think he blows the flakes off before they touch the ground. That thing is running steady.

We got a nice weather bonus today. It was 50* and sunny so about 80% of the snow and ice on the ground melted away.

Payback comes tomorrow night with another storm of 3-6” of heavy snow and ice predicted. :BangHead:

-
Back